Pentrator LED lights vs. Stealth Grow LED lights?

• Thread starter xivex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xivex

Hi,

Are there any grow examples or side-by-sides of the Pentrator LED lights vs. the Stealth grow lights?

I'm researching the LED lighting for side supplemental lighting and have basically narrowed it down to these 2 companies...

Thoughts, comments?

Thanks,

X

S

surfguy1936

i veg with the penatrator and it works wonders. really makes the girls blow up once they are used to the light

X

xivex

Hi LEDGirl,

I spoke with Stealth Grow and they informed me they do not use 2 and 3watt chips that are composed of 2 or 3 seperate chips (as your diagram and post compares your lights to). They manufacture their LED chips themselves and they use a single chip for their 2 and 3 watt LED lights. Not 2 or 3 seperate chips. Thus your diagram does nothing to answer my question.

How would single chip 2watt or 3watt LED compare to your light?

Also, they claim your 60 degree lens is not patented and that its a bad idea because it narrows the light output too much and you cannot grow unless your directly under the light.

Can you comment on these statements?

Thanks,

X

sarazhang

sarazhang

Hi LEDGirl,

I spoke with Stealth Grow and they informed me they do not use 2 and 3watt chips that are composed of 2 or 3 seperate chips (as your diagram and post compares your lights to). They manufacture their LED chips themselves and they use a single chip for their 2 and 3 watt LED lights. Not 2 or 3 seperate chips. Thus your diagram does nothing to answer my question.

How would single chip 2watt or 3watt LED compare to your light?

Also, they claim your 60 degree lens is not patented and that its a bad idea because it narrows the light output too much and you cannot grow unless your directly under the light.

Can you comment on these statements?

Thanks,

X

souds stealth grow leds is good,because i like single emitting diode.but i have check his website,for example:stealth grow 288*3w,they use 3w led,(SG Veg,)but why the actual power draw only 380 watts? i think they shuold use higher current.Generally speaking,3w leds use 600ma driver,the leds power will be to maximize the release.but if change the driver into 630ma,maybe will over heat,that's emotional matter.

P

PatFenis

I found some cool comparisons on another forum between the penetrator 336xtreme and the magnum plus 357. the comparisons also compare both of these lights to a 1000w hortilux hps. why are the two leds in the same spectrum and the hortilux hps has its peaks in the yellow range? anyone know?

sarazhang

sarazhang

diffrent leds spectrum have diffrent influence. but its not only decide leds spectrum range,the usage also is very very important for palnts growing.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
xivex, FYI before seriously considering the "Pentrator" or any product of this company you should become aware of their scams.

for a sample, see:

and

there is much additional, including narcing out a customer who requested a refund.

P

PatFenis

here are those pics again, I guess I uploaded them wrong last time and they were deleted?

1000wHPShortilux

1000wHPShortilux336X5FTpar

MagplusHPS5ftoverlay

M

Michael Dallen

so what wattage do you want , maybe i can give you advice about these two companies .

D

doups3

I haven't used Stealth Grow yet (I plan to test out their lights in the future) but I've used the Penetrator X-Pro lights and they work like a charm.

You say you're using it for supplemental lighting? What other lights are you going to be running with it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom