People know me by Smokes

• Thread starter Smokes1948
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokes1948

Smokes1948

Just a old guy that like to grow his own.
People know me by smokes
People know me by smokes 2
People know me by smokes 3

Smokes1948

Smokes1948

High Outwest, I'm running DJ Short Blueberry mostly, but also have a couple of each of these, Purple Arrow, Purple Widow, Snow Cap, Master Kush, GDP, Space Queen, Grape Fruit Kush, Killa Skunk and Pink Skunk. I'm growing both outside and inside (have a 14' x 14' indoor bloom room and a 8' x 8' Veg room; I live in Washington and my wife and I are both MMJ patients (cancer) and I'm a provider for one person so I'm running 45 plants. In the spring I leave the sides of the Hoop House up and as it gets hotter I run four (4) 20" fans in there, then as fall comes I close it all off and put a small heater and dehumidifier and I'm good till November! Been doing this for the last couple of years...started when my wife Kathy got sick, that was truly a fuck up time in our life, she completed her treatment and is okay today, but we know this cancer will come back at some point...we're making the best of our lives now.​

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry to hear about your wife, I truly hope it stays in remission for a long, long time. I love your "Tomatoes", looks/sounds like they are well tended and live a full life. I bet that BB is tasty, as well as the rest of those beauties. I hope all is well with you and yours. Do you like your smart pots, I love them

mal

Smokes1948

Smokes1948

I'm not sure about the smart pots as this is the first year I've used them (I'm using 7 gallon pot now) if they work as well as I believe they will I'll move up to 30 gallon next year, the biggest pots I'm using this year is 20 gallon in my tiny house I've built this spring (6,000 watts), as you can see I'm out in the sticks (way back in the sticks!) lol
100 5060
100 5012

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm in the sticks myself, the key I've learned is to get the plants roots to hit the inside of the smart pot before they start to flower. This way you are using them as intended, I used 45 gallon outside and a lot of my plants never reached the pot so I really just had a big pot. When I feel like blasting something I kick the back door open and open fire, after I ask my wife if its ok. Just kidding, I have her hold the balloons. Plants in the smart pots like to be able to grow the roots out the bottom, so it might be a good idea to put them on the ground if possible, gotta go she's holding a balloon. Take care my friend

mal

vaporedout

vaporedout

welcome to the farm smokes. . got some nice digs out in the sticks . looking forward to watching that hoop house blow up.
carl.... just saw your new avatar

smokes, sorry to hear bout the cancer.... hopefully you find relief in cannabis. btw gorgeous setup youve got there, any shots of the indoor rooms?? finished product?? we love pics here!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

carl.... just saw your new avatar

smokes, sorry to hear bout the cancer.... hopefully you find relief in cannabis. btw gorgeous setup youve got there, any shots of the indoor rooms?? finished product?? we love pics here!

AYO MAGGOTS!

Smokes1948

Smokes1948

I was talking to a friend last night about "Mystery Seeds" and I remembered the "Mystery Bud" lol People thought the Bud was part of the magazine...If I remember right, it smoked pretty good too!

Mystery Bud

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Good to see you smokes.I thought that was our fair Washington sky there.lol.this is a nice drama free spot DEDICATED TO CANNABIS.How is Kathy?I still owe you a game of chess.There is a lot of vets like yourself here.WELCOME!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

hey smokes, i could tell you were from washington when you started naming the strains you were growing. got a internet buddy up your way and he grows the purple arrow, snow cap and purple widow . it was pretty much the purple arrow that gave it away other than you saying youre in WA haha

Reactions: mal
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
hey smokes, i could tell you were from washington when you started naming the strains you were growing. got a internet buddy up your way and he grows the purple arrow, snow cap and purple widow . it was pretty much the purple arrow that gave it away other than you saying youre in WA haha
LMAO.Key peninsula is in the house, cheese!Lots of good growers out this way.easier to find a grower than a supermarket out here.lol.out this way,you run out of gas before chronic.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

LMAO.Key peninsula is in the house, cheese!Lots of good growers out this way.easier to find a grower than a supermarket out here.lol.out this way,you run out of gas before chronic.

haha sounds like my kinda place, bud wise atleast. my buddy only does the indoor but he has multiple gardens and is always flowering 30+ strains haha fuckin guy.

Smokes1948

Smokes1948

Good to see you smokes.I thought that was our fair Washington sky there.lol.this is a nice drama free spot DEDICATED TO CANNABIS.How is Kathy?I still owe you a game of chess.There is a lot of vets like yourself here.WELCOME!

How's it going! Kathy's almost back to her old self! Hey, we're having a survivor party (it's also, Kathy's Birthday) Friday the evening of the 15th of June will be the Bon Fire (great time, everyone smoking and joking and telling big lies! lol, then on the 16th will be the Pig Roas
7621 1056374587891 1781658071 118418 5765915 n
Bonfire 8
Pig Roast 001
Pig Roast 003
Pig Roast 073
Pig Roast 075
t! Lots of people stay the night, so bring your tent.

Smokes1948

Smokes1948

You know now that I think of it there are a lot of us out this way! lol I can think of a dozen within 30 minutes of here! And then there's Seattle! The friendliest major city in the PNW that is MMJ friendly! Our "Farmers Markets" aren't what your mother went too! lol This is what I picked up at the very first "Farmers Market" in Tacoma a couple years ago!
Cannabis Farmers Market 2011 03 06 003

Top Bottom