People who use Fast Flower strains...what do you have to say compared to a normal photo strain?

• Thread starter JKash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Just curious as to people who use fast flower strains.... how are yields compared to normal photos... any recommendations on feeding schedules? Just curious if they are worth it.... im not a fan of autos as I can't manipulate like a photo....

Tell me about your experiences!!!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Just curious as to people who use fast flower strains.... how are yields compared to normal photos... any recommendations on feeding schedules? Just curious if they are worth it.... im not a fan of autos as I can't manipulate like a photo....

Tell me about your experiences!!!
No different, it's all genetics just like everything else. They will preflower kind of hard sometimes but I've never had one auto on me. I have run a few varieties. Atlas uses them in the case of like GMO or Fatso which normally are for freaking ever to flower, they get them down to 7 to 9 weeks.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i got some fast flowering photos something like a 6 or 7 week flowering time i will be attempting them on my next go around
im not sure how they say it is an auto when its genitics is early skunk x skunk auto

cpurola

cpurola

I've only grown outside, but the two I tried, Fast Jack Herer and Fast Gorilla Glue, flowered 2 weeks earlier than everything else.
Only problem was they became full of mold before ready to harvest. But that was outside in southeast michigan.

The way you've got your setup dialed in... should be no problem.

Now, where did you get your Blue Dream seeds?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
i got some fast flowering photos something like a 6 or 7 week flowering time i will be attempting them on my next go around
im not sure how they say it is an auto when its genitics is early skunk x skunk auto
What do you mean? They use autos to cross with longer flowering photoperiods in order to shorten flowering times.

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

your asking . One says 14 weeks the other says 8 .
Very good question . My experience . One plant takes longer to ripen . Yeah lets more into that lol.
8 week really about 9 to finish thc will say 24 % yield per plant is depending 14 ounces medium larger plant .
The 12 week or really 13 week . Thc could be higher or lower . Yield i pull the same yield or less.
That is my experience . I always take the short flowering times .
Im interested in hearing others opinion about longer flower times . You would think that longer flower time would pull more yield . No so in my gardens . When i used to grow . Im retired only have a few plants

Choppr

Choppr

I think it was Sweet Seeds that started this 4 or 5 years ago, and I have Crossed my own(auto/photo) for my Short Minnesota Grow Season for Outdoor, They will flower/finish early outdoor. Indoor I grew out Sweet Seeds "Tropicana Poison" she was like any other Photoperiod(beautiful plant by the way), she flowered early but still took 8 weeks to finish. Also remember these are F1's, so its good not to stress them. (*all fast versions are F1's) Right On!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
thats what they say i will be growing some next grow
I've grown a bunch, they pre flower hard but you can veg them out as long as you want. Potency, smell all that is the same, they just grow faster, the buds grow faster in flower. I haven't had any herm that weren't my fault. Atlas seeds has some good ones

LetItGrowFarAndWide

LetItGrowFarAndWide

I grew out some original C99 in 2001.
Ended up with a single female.
Finished it outside and it took exactly 49 days from the beginning of the flowering period.
Shortest flower time in my growing "career".
In fact the plant got chomped by a desert rat, which is weird because usually rodents are only attracted to young seedlings in the spring. The rat only topped it didn't damage the buds. Harvested a day early was planning on day 50, LOL.

It was reeking of mango 🥭 and the buzz was soaring.
Maybe the rat knawing the plant in two stressed it causing it to produce terps?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Think cannafamer nailed it

White ice from white label is ready around 55 days or so the yeilds are impressive

Top Bottom