Perfecting Scotts Og

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

flower is starting to come on pretty good.I can see the stretch and they are stacking up bud sites pretty damn nice.I remember from last time they stretched alot and had me thinking the yield was gonna suck cause of the distance between nodes but than they started to fill in real nice.Still holding at 630-650 PPM.I refilled the top off res tonight and added slightly more part B flowering nutes but they are still in transistion so i will go full flower nutes when the stretch is almost over.They still nitrogen to stack nodes.Anyway got some pics without the CMH lights.
As you can see in the pic my branch sites are spaced out in the scrog the way i want them.Its like a place where less is gonna be more.To much clutter and you get alot of unsuable popcorn crap.I like to have nice space between tops to get all the light and energy focused on them.I had to cutout some nice tops but it will be worth it in the end.
20171004 225503

20171004 225507

20171004 225456

Organikz

Organikz

Hell yah bro. Dont even have to tell you the status of your grow. I had to take a peak because I was looking into the Scotts og. The way you grow makes every strain look strong so not a good tester lol. I grabbed some Lee Roy. Looks killer.

H

heisen

Hell yah bro. Dont even have to tell you the status of your grow. I had to take a peak because I was looking into the Scotts og. The way you grow makes every strain look strong so not a good tester lol. I grabbed some Lee Roy. Looks killer.
Next on my list from RD is 501st and rugburn.either one of them would work

H

heisen

After the res changeout I mixed everything 1 part A to 2 part B to 600PPM.600 in the main system and 600 in the top res.plants drank a gallon and a half and when i checked the main system it was 550.They dropped the PPM by 50 points so i know they are eating more than whats being given.I upped the PPM in the main system to 640 and also in the res.I will check in 24 hours and see where it needs to go.I havnt started the bloom boosters yet but i will when the stretch is over and they are building straight flowers.I will also start putting in floranectar.I love that shit.

20171010 001627

20171010 004811

H

heisen

620PPM just seems to be the sweet spot for these plants.I have 660 in the top off res after i saw a drop to 600 from 640 so i found a pretty good balance of 660 in the top off res and its holding steady at 620 in the main system.I know its gonna drop off in a couple weeks after the stretch is over so well see.leaves are starting to trich up also.the main branches are growing upwards at a pretty good rate also.

20171011 2301341

you can see all the trichs when u zoom in

20171011 230142

H

heisen

Everything is on the up and up,started to get a little calcium issue.little brown spots on the leaves that sit out in the light.None of the shaded leaves had it plus ive seen it before and know thats what it is.Ive never had a calcium issue before at 4ML per gallon but i also just did a res change out so i may have dropped the levels of calcium in the bucket.Not sure but i went ahead and upped it to 5 ML per gallon and will keep it there.
660 PPM and still stretching.About an inch every 2 days

20171015 233657

20171015 233545

H

heisen

Got the calcium issue under control and things are fattening up.Still about 5 more weeks maybe 6 max.Still running 650 PPM but it looks like things are starting to scale back a little so i see a drop in the near future.Man that calcium issue snuck up on my ass.It happened so quick i didnt even realize it untill shit was getting crazy.Not sure why this run is putting a higher demand on calmag than in the past.

DSC 0055

DSC 0073

DSC 0077

H

heisen

Things are on the up and up.
For some reason they hit a spike in the past couple days and seem to be eating the 650PPM very quick.Not sure what is going on.It always seems after the stretch they slow down but these are sucking the PPM right out of the buckets.set res and buckets to 660 last night and this morning it was at 600.So they seem to be going up which seems uncommon.
I upped them to 700 and will monitor.Started adding the KoolBloom in @2ML per gallon.

DSC 013

DSC 0150

Crops

Crops

Im not sure about any strain sensitive to light.I think if all other variables are in check the plants should want as much light as can be available.As long as PH and nutrient availabilty are in good ranges Lights should be on PAR no matter the strain.I have 315W CMH bare bulbs 18 inches from the top and these plants dont give a rats ass.They love it.All the (real Scotts) ive grown has loved light.
Yeah man looking good:D

H

heisen

About 3 weeks left give or take.maybe a little more 4 at the most.
I know the calcium def has taken hold.Im up to 7 ML per gallon and have slowed it down but next time ill be sure to up the calmag to prevent the spotting.I have never had to put more than 4 ML per gallon of calmag in on any strain but some OG strains require alot of calmag.Here is one of them.
Running the liquid koolbloom now at 2ML per gallon.
ppm hovering around 700

DSC 0207

DSC 0200

DSC 0239

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
What I thought.i wasn't aware that Scott reach had a Scott's OG clone only strain he pimped out to Gh to breed with.maybe GH bought few packs of rare darkness and threw some pollen at a good female.who.knows.i personally don't fuck with them cause of the stories I've read and heard about the owner.to each there own.
You misunderstand. It's Scott's OG, from Rare Dankness, grown inside a greenhouse.

Top Bottom