Perlite with miracle grow fertilizer

• Thread starter Panhead59
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Panhead59

Panhead59

I can only find perlite with miracle grow in it. I would assume that's a no-no ? Then again, an ordnance officer in the USMC once told me what assuming will get ya- an ass- outta- u- and me- assume nothing.

SantaLee

SantaLee

I can only find perlite with miracle grow in it. I would assume that's a no-no ? Then again, an ordnance officer in the USMC once told me what assuming will get ya- an ass- outta- u- and me- assume nothing.
I heard Miracle Grow is trying to get into this business big time.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
8A68CE72 AF92 42C4 9E54 D1A8443BBDB6
18 bucks add a bulk landscaping supply place. Norcal. Might be worth calling around. Smallest bag they had.

logdog

logdog

I used that stuff once in a pinch had no issues. i have also used vermiculite when I couldn't get perlite again no issues.

Panhead59

Panhead59

Ok tks. I can get it. It's just 40 miles away in next town. Going to put some in ffhf soil. Don't know if it's worth the trip. I didn't have any watering issues last grow without it.

quirk

quirk

If that's all that's available, rinse well x 2. No problems.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

get something else please!!! basalt, rich hulls, pumice will all work

freezeland2

freezeland2

You don’t want to use that. You want more like this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom