• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

subrob

So...go to.check my status on IC as I sit out a ban. The message read:
Banned. Once was a good grower, now just a troll. Reinstatement: NEVER

FUCK ya! I'm a rebel!
So I guess I gotta learn the layout here better!

Anyone else been permabanned?

D

Dnkcommander

Ha its like that here in the few days ive been here ive seen a few members banned and so much censoring its insane

D

Dnkcommander

Not at all we are an open community no censoring here, we only ban members who break the rules
Really not trying to get banned but ive seen so many posts just get deleted in the past week or 2 alone. Mayne you have some vicious mods ?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

@Dnkcommander and anyone else who can't seem to play nice.

We delete posts as WE see fit to make this site run better for You! If you can't play by the rules, find another forum to play kid games in. We are all adults and ARE expected to act accordingly.

R

redlife215

Thats not true u guys ban peopke all the time this pkace is a joke for real thats why it has no good grow logs here anymore. U ban the trolls thats fine but u guys ban real growers with real info to contribute.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

This thread is now closed. Nothing positive can come.from this.

We BAN spammers. We put the members who don't conform to the site flow on a 1 to 2 week vacation (ban) in hopes they come back with a clearer head. And a more positive outlook. We don't hold grudges, although I can't speak for everyone, it's supposed to be how having mod status works. It's NOT for personal agendas, but to make this site better for You all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom