perpetual 3k help

• Thread starter RacecarRandy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RacecarRandy

RacecarRandy

I have a flowering room that is 12x5. I have 3, 1000 watt HPS lights in this room. the lights are aircooled and the room is properly ventilated. it is 78 degrees most of the time.
I have a veg box that I believe is 5x3'6"x3'6" tall. it will hold 2 mothers and 6, 5 gallon buckets. it has 280 watts of t5's and stays around 80-82 degrees.

my question is what would be my best bet for a growing style as far as yield per year is concerned? I was thinking doing DWC buckets, my only problem is i cannot figure out the math of how to keep a perpetual harvest going with the limited space in my veg box.
my thought was to have 4 buckets under each 1k and stagger the harvest times by 3 weeks for each light. I was thinking of vegging each for around a month or slightly longer and doing LST around the bucket.
thanks for reading, I am open to any and all suggestions although i am on a budget and have limited space.

S

smokestack23

Everything sounds like you're on the right track. What system you'll use depends upon a lot including your experience level.

A lot of time it's best to grow with your grow.

Read read read. Check out journals and growroom design threads.

Latest posts

Top Bottom