perpetual buds

• Thread starter cheech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cheech

4k room with too many small plants mixed strains. needed the money, but more importantly couldn't keep my guy waiting - don't want them going elsewhere, right?

all are at 5 weeks bloom. some in coco some in promix, all fed same nutes, gh dry bloom with some additives.

next room will be all the same plants in all the same medium.

Rsz dscf7059
Rsz dscf7061
Rsz dscf7064
C

cheech

here are the veg plants utilizing the blumats to keep the coco moist. these are the plants that were in one of my failed rdwc systems. they are recovering well!

being fed hg coco with roots excel. with a watering wand. not through the blumats.

DSCF7070
DSCF7072
DSCF7073
Rsz dscf7069
C

cheech

Do you usually get that much yellowing in week 5?

yea, but i am just now coming to the realization that i am not feeding enough. i feed at like 1.3 ec and my tap is .2 ec.

next round should be different. from now on i will feed at 1.6-2 ec in flower every two waterings then flush with drip clean on 3rd then repeat. 12 months and still learning every week.

basically, now that i am not on probation and can get high, i am finally seeing what is really going on, and am putting thought into what i need to do to fix these errors. when i was totally sober i was just repeating the same mistakes happy to get enough buds at harvest to profit. things are going to be much different this year.

i like feedback and input.. help make my next round better!

lazarus718

lazarus718

Just thought I'd ask man, everyone has their own style, right? It's normal to get the yellowing of your fan leafs in flower as your P-K ratios jump, but you should see it at that magnitude later on in flower. I'd start working in a little nitrogen, but keep your P-K ratio higher than the N when in flower. Not a big deal though, might see plant energy being used more efficiently and more bud production with a little nitrogen thrown in till the very end. No worries though man, your grow is looking solid and you'll be a happy stoner!!!!

C

cheech

Just thought I'd ask man, everyone has their own style, right? It's normal to get the yellowing of your fan leafs in flower as your P-K ratios jump, but you should see it at that magnitude later on in flower. I'd start working in a little nitrogen, but keep your P-K ratio higher than the N when in flower. Not a big deal though, might see plant energy being used more efficiently and more bud production with a little nitrogen thrown in till the very end. No worries though man, your grow is looking solid and you'll be a happy stoner!!!!

dude, i'll be a happy stoner when my plants are deep green at week 5 and the buds are the size of my arms. like most of my harvests i am sure i will be disappointed with the weight, but the buds always look and smoke great. i think you are right that i need more n, but i don't think it is because there isn't enough n in maxibloom, i think it is because i am not feeding them enough. i hope i'm right, and will find out the next round when i feed them more.

lazarus718

lazarus718

For sure dude, you can fix that with more frequency. I tend to be light on the nutes as well but have some solid genetics for my current run so am going to go with the heavy hand at feed time.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Fantastic work bro cheech, good c'n u around, sub'd 4sho, Peace SSP

C

cheech

thanks man, appreciate it. it will be nice to have good buds, but it will be nicer to get some killer yields.. i was just downstairs having a bondage session with the vegging girls.. spread em out realll good. :)

C

cheech

need some input. vegging plants are looking like they have nute burn and light burn.

now that they aren't under the wrath of intensity put off by the 1000 watts in super sun 2' hoods, but instead in their final home 2' under 1000 watt block buster hoods, i am hoping they get greener. i'm also not running the lights 24/7 anymore, because i feel like i am burning them out in a sense and that they need a lil time to rest. they will veg 2 more weeks

i will continue to veg h&g coco nutes with drip clean and have so many other additives not by h&g, and giving them what they need shouldn't be a problem at all.. it's keeping the medium levels consistent that i CONSTANTLY have a problem with. feed feed water; feed water water - i have not gotten this down yet. h&g says feed feed feed and only flush 3 days before harvest.

C

cheech

multiple rez in basement below flowering rooms. 2 mag 18's with hoses connected and running to each flower room. i can plug the pump in from the room because the cord is so long, then it takes 8 second water per 2.5 gallon container.

mixing the nutes is a 15 minute chore that i don't really enjoy.

i am worried about the larger plants that hold 10 gallons of medium though. still looking for/practicing a good watering schedule. as of now i won't have to water for a week, which kind of sucks because i see nute burn, but don't want to keep the medium soaked by running more water through it.

C

cheech

here are the 16 coco plants flowered on FEB 14.

4 under hps 4 under mh and 8 around a vertical hps and 3 of those 8 are also under the reflectors. will be great to finally know how the yield of a vertical plant compares to one that only got horizontal light.

DSCF7190
DSCF7191
DSCF7193
DSCF7194
C

cheech

stickyickyicky!!! these are th seeds chocolate chunk. it was an interesting pheno of a pack i popped a year ago. only 1 female made the title 'Great Mother'. stretches very well and has nice bud clusters, that never seem to form. but i end up getting a ton of perfect sized bag nugs. i mean tons of them! very easy to trim, nice plant. BUT I'LL NEVER ORDER THSEEDS AGAIN. other better breeders to try from i think.

but consider that last run was does 3k vertically... shall be interesting to see how the plant turns out with the 2k horizontal lights.

BONG BANDIT - the blumats were a step in the wrong direction. i'm trying to go 'commercial', not 'closet'. the mag 18's are doing very well though :).. soon i will have rings around each plant so i don't have to point my dingy at them.

drum roll please...........

DSCF7241
DSCF7242
DSCF7243
DSCF7252
DSCF7253
DSCF7255
Top Bottom