*Perpetual Goods* - Alien Genetics

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hello everyone! I'm so very excited to make my way down the Alien Genetics path. I like having a few Rock Candy logs ahead of me, showing me what's in store!;) Thanks to Logic, Teck & everyone else behind the farm scenes. Without the farm, I wouldn't have dared subjected such good genetics to my previous gardening skills. lol...:oops: I truly feel fortunate to have found this place.

Alien, Obs, Motiv, Snowblind, delae, & everyone on the mothership - Thank you for sharing these genetics. More than that, thank you for being so open with your knowledge and so kind and helpful to everyone in the threads. It's such a good feeling to see the stand up way that you guys do the incredible jobs you do.

Dropped into soil 08.09 after their soak. Organic, as always. RO707 amended with ewc, & Cap's Bennies. They'll get the trio of Beneficial Biologics products (Rootamentary, Sea Green & True Blooms). In flower, I'll alternate between the Alien Organic Feeding schedule and ACTs.

So, welcome to the journey. Meet ARC #1 & ARC #2.:D

Lady Goods

Perpetual goods   alien genetics
Perpetual goods   alien genetics 2
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

hey hey lady G .. here for the show seems i got front row ..alright....... rock it out sis... POSITIVE VIBES !!!!!!!!!
Up front and center!! Welcome, keonaona. Thanks for bringing the vibes! Always appreciated!
We have lift off... Good luck with the mega alien gear.. Ur gunna 4sho find fire..
Good to have you along, Goo. I'm pretty excited.
awww sookie sookie now. get down goods! youre gonna kill it sister
Hey bigcheese! Always appreciate your support!
This should be a great log, already starting off strong! I'm here for the organic candy show LG!

-Meeks
Thanks, Meeks. Nice to have people like you making me step my log game up!
What's up LG! Thanks for starting a log. Much appreciated. I'll be around if you need anything....just drop a line.

Cheers,
A
Thank you for stopping in Alien! So kind... No thanks necessary. I already know it's going to be a pleasure!

soserthc1

soserthc1

I'm subbed do your thing girl...... its nice to have a female playing with the boy's (Medusa also) i have three rock candy being transplanted from cups today to 2 gal containers , so will go thru this together..... It's also another great thing to have the breeder log into everyone's thread offering his help..... were else can you get that.... besides the farm.... Do your thing girl , no pressure take your time knowledge and blow it up ....show us boy's up.... best to you GC......Respect SoSer

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
AAAALRIIIIIGHT Sister Goods, been waiting to see this pop off for a minute now, glad to see things have worked out for you and you can get this fire started, GRATS Chica! I will echo D and say thank you for the shoutout, definitely very happy to help in any way possible. Cant forget Humboldt Dr in the mothership list though, and of course the real Props and Thanks belong to Alien and Obsoul33t. Soooo happy for you GC, get that fire girl :) , best of luck and I/we will be watching. Peace and blessings sister! Rap soon. Motiv

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Right on eL G! Thanks for the shout out and best of luck. I'll be posted up for sure.

Respect

D
What's good, d! Thanks for stepping away from the flesh liners to take a peek! :p
I'm subbed do your thing girl...... its nice to have a female playing with the boy's (Medusa also) i have three rock candy being transplanted from cups today to 2 gal containers , so will go thru this together..... It's also another great thing to have the breeder log into everyone's thread offering his help..... were else can you get that.... besides the farm.... Do your thing girl , no pressure take your time knowledge and blow it up ....show us boy's up.... best to you GC......Respect SoSer
Thanks, soser. You nailed it on the head. I couldn't put a price on the things I've learned here. It's actually going to be nice to have you & 619 a little ahead of me with your Rock Candy grows. Lead the way!:)
AAAALRIIIIIGHT Sister Goods, been waiting to see this pop off for a minute now, glad to see things have worked out for you and you can get this fire started, GRATS Chica! I will echo D and say thank you for the shoutout, definitely very happy to help in any way possible. Cant forget Humboldt Dr in the mothership list though, and of course the real Props and Thanks belong to Alien and Obsoul33t. Soooo happy for you GC, get that fire girl :) , best of luck and I/we will be watching. Peace and blessings sister! Rap soon. Motiv
Hey Mo!! Thanks for stopping in! I'm finally pulling my grow out of limbo. I'm paying for that period of uncertainty now with only one in flower:mad: but that's all about to change. I actually looked at veg today & freaked out about the possibility of too many females, lol... Tahoes are looking good, man!
My bad, I felt like I was forgetting some of the crew... props to Humboldt Dr, hiheelz, surfr, Higher Solutions, waayne.
View attachment 244332

I will be watching too Lady. Best of Luck!
Thanks, ken. My goal is to one day have trees like yours! Glad to have you here with any insight you have!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

you cant break cheese's ball's he has a answer for everything..... I imagine his was the kid that used to break everyone's balls and win every ball breaking contest and have everyone in tear's of laughter ? lol...peace soser

pretty much spot on bro. ive been told so many times that i missed my calling as a comedian. i guess hangin with a bunch of bullshiters and fast talkers really rubs off on you after awhile.

Top Bottom