perpetual growing plan.advise needed

• Thread starter ganja4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

ganja4

Hey everybody.This is my ideal plan.2 grow boxes (1 mother and clones and one for flowering) so i can harvest 2 or 3 small plants every 2 weeks.Take clones, leave them in a propagator inside the mother box untill they develope some roots, then place them in the flowering box.
I am planning on growing in 2 growboxes.The first one is plastic and will be for mother and clones and its size is -- 23"-depth 17"-height 35".I have a 400w mh for the plastic mother box.I know that heat could be a problem but i will be venting it quite a lot . Also the mh light has a heat protective glass .
The second box is a wooden one.It would be for flowering and its size is -- width 24.5"-depth 11.8"- and height 27.5".I am planning of splitting the flower box in 2 shelves of 13.5" height and put the clones in there for flowering.Put 1 or 2 or 3 clones every 2 weeks.Here in my country i can find t5 lights in excactly the length of my flowering shelves width(24.5").So I am planning on placing some t5 24.5" 2700k lights on top of both shelves in the flowering box.The question is how many ? Now if somebody asks me about how many plants in the flowering box my answer is as many as i can fit in there in a row in 0.5 litre bottles used as pots (I’ll cut the top of the bottles). .I am thinking that i can put only one row of clones in each shelf (11.8" depth) or i can put 2 ???? I dont want a huge harvest but if i could put 2 rows then i could just make 1 shelf for flowering and not 2 . That means less efford less money.
I will have proper vent for both boxes (mother and flowering) and i am thinking soil as this is my first try indoors and the shelves setup is a limmited space setup.
This setup idea came from a guy called dr.bud.
So i would like your opinions about this plan . I am a newbie remember that and dont be tough on me :)

This is my first post ever . Also excuse me if my english is not so good.
Thx in advance for any reply
Peace

G

ganja4

.made my mind.one row and higher ceiling on shelf. is this rly a not good idea?

Top Bottom