Perpetualizing Organicly.

• Thread starter 4everhigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

4everhigh

This is my little medical garden. Im allowed 12 plants. I try to harvest a plant every 10 days or so. Once a plant is harvested, one replaces it in the flowering room. I grow in 2 4'x4'x6.5' tents. One upright for flower, other horizontal for veg. 12/12 has a 400w hps. 24/0 has primitive lights at best. 6 4' t12s in there at the moment. I would like to move the 400w into the veg tent and run my MH bulb, and upgrade to a 600w in the 12/12. Im just starting to turn my brown thumb into its first shades of green now, and I got alot to learn. Updates of flower room and dried medication in this thread. My seed library consists of Reserva Privada Kandy Kush, Dinafem Royal Haze\Blue Widow\Cloud 9. All of which are feminized. I made a purchase for Underground Originals KillerSkunk regular. Hoping for a nice male for some future breeding.
peace.

Current-
Flower room:
4 White Widow x Big Bud clones
1 Sweet deep grapefruit from seed

Veg room:
5 White Widow x Big Bud clones
1 Northern Lights x Critical+ seedling

Pics: First 5 are White Widow x Big bud harvest and wk 5 flower, last 2 are Sweet Deep Grapefruit at 6 weeks.

Perpetualizing organicly
Perpetualizing organicly 2
Perpetualizing organicly 3
Perpetualizing organicly 4
Perpetualizing organicly 5
Perpetualizing organicly 6
Perpetualizing organicly 7
S

self

I know this is an old thread but,
my garden is nearly identical to yours, down to plant count and lighting (except I have 4' x 4 t5s for veg, plus a seedling/clone chamber) I even have a few of your strain choices (WW, KK)
I'm just starting to fill up my flower room and get the perpetual thing going, I was wondering if you had an tips...on scheduling, timing...general, etc.
I'm all organic, and make my amendments and fertilizers myself...
hit me back...
peace+love
~self

Top Bottom