Persistent cough.....

• Thread starter Bema
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bema

Bema

Looking for some advice from those of you who vape, rather than smoke.
Any of you vape and have a persistent dry cough? If not, I'll seek formal medical advice.

It is understood that any answers provided are nonmedical and only an opinion.
"Free advice is worth the price you pay"

Thanks

Dan789

Dan789

Any of you vape and have a persistent dry cough? If not, I'll seek formal medical advice.

Thanks
I’d quit vaping/smoking anything for a while, (get some edibles) see if that affects the “cough”, otherwise maybe check in with your doctor...It might be something more serious. Seriously, don’t fuck around with your health, it’s not a given anymore...Good luck

Ina

Ina

Thanks
And you dont smoke cigarettes?I only vape,i was smoker long time ago,also smoked joints and now i feel very well,i like it a lot.Could it be something from the material you use?I use dry herb vape.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I find that vaping shatter and other concentrates that are not de-waxed will give me aching lungs ... and smokers cough. (i don't smoke cigarettes)

If I am buying concentrates, I try to find thc-a isolate w/ or w/o terp sauce. It doesn't irritate my lungs nearly as much.

Bema

Bema

I’d quit vaping/smoking anything for a while, (get some edibles) see if that affects the “cough”, otherwise maybe check in with your doctor...It might be something more serious. Seriously, don’t fuck around with your health, it’s not a given anymore...Good luck
Great reply - thanks, I'll switch her to edibles. I am pretty nervous, and if it does not improve, I'll get her to the doctor tomorrow.
Thanks

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Probally the product you are vaping or the way you are vaping it. If your vaping too hot it’s going to bite you in the throat and lungs. And quality of product of course.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I vaped for a long time and much investment to try to quit smoking.

I'd rather smoke because of the same reason I caughed ip more shit vaping then I ever did smoking.

No real rules for juice makers as to why all the fake vaperizer death lately.

I'm assuming your talking nicotine vapes, I exclusively dab my meds and have found that I cough way less but nic juice is worse than smoking Imo

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I vaped for a long time and much investment to try to quit smoking.

I'd rather smoke because of the same reason I caughed ip more shit vaping then I ever did smoking.

No real rules for juice makers as to why all the fake vaperizer death lately.

I'm assuming your talking nicotine vapes, I exclusively dab my meds and have found that I cough way less but nic juice is worse than smoking Imo
Nicotine is a vaso-restrictor. That restriction causes bp to raise. This is why it's so linked with heart attacks and strokes.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Yeah I meant the vitamin e additive that the couple young kids died from ingesting. Idk but seems like it was big news for about a week now no one remembers it. More like tobacco lobbiests doing there evil deed. Lol

Don't know how true but I've read reports that niccotene is actually benifitial in some ways as in concentration and stress relief. Helps like Adderall for getting ppl learning more efficiently.

Just niccotene is not very bioavailable as to why smoking is the most effecient way to get into your system and even that is very in effecient as you only absorb 10% of the actual niccotene in an avarage cigarette. Plus smoking makes carcenogins

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Thanks

No. I only vape because my lungs are really sensitive to smoke in general, and even coughing after taking a dab is rare.

Does she have other symptoms? Has she noticed her sense of taste and smell becoming less acute?

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I find that vaping shatter and other concentrates that are not de-waxed will give me aching lungs ... and smokers cough. (i don't smoke cigarettes)

If I am buying concentrates, I try to find thc-a isolate w/ or w/o terp sauce. It doesn't irritate my lungs nearly as much.

Where are you buying shatter that's not dewaxed?!?!?!?! Anyone that's not winterizing their product shouldn't be selling it.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Non-winterized shatter is all over the place in dispensaries here. I stopped buying it a long time ago. Fortunately they have winterized and distillates and crystal isolates too .... all which are better/easier for me to use.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Non-winterized shatter is all over the place in dispensaries here. I stopped buying it a long time ago. Fortunately they have winterized and distillates and crystal isolates too .... all which are better/easier for me to use.

Holy shit, that's horrible. Literally nobody should be smoking that shit. The oils build up in people's lungs over time.

I like to keep my lungs generally free of oil. There's already so much resin residue in there that they'd probably qualify as edibles for cannibals.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Shatter is technically vaped when done right. Nothing is burned unless maybe an inexperienced dabber Dan heats the nail too much so not sure how it would deposit oil in your lungs?

I'm not a scientist or a Dr I'm just a guy who digs holes for a living but I have a little common sense, the worst thing for us to put into our lungs is the air we need to stay alive. Especially when you live in or close to a bug city like LA, detroit ect,ect.

You can shy away from smoking this and not touching that if it makes you feel better. Try to stop breathing. Everything that's ever burned or puffed out a smoke stack is always in the air.

Fortunately some people avoid the dreaded cancer the rest of us well we try to endure while still breathing the oxidizing polluted carcinogen the air.

oLd1

oLd1

I was smoking regular than developed a cough. Now days you cough people run. LOL I did smoke Cigarettes for over 30 years but they became too expensive.

I went to edibles haven't had a problem.

old1

Top Bottom