Personal carbon filter- The Smoke Buddy

• Thread starter WiseGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I don't work for this company but I just got one of these and they are truly amazing. If only I knew about these when I was a teenager I would have avoided many sticky situations. For bowl hits where you clear the bowl or dabs you could literally smoke anywhere with zero smoke or smell. I am very impressed with it and thought I had to share. Just clear the entire dab or bowl into the little filter and nothing comes out. Definitely would have been awesome to have in the dorms at school. Would have kept a lot of people out of trouble and honestly disturb neighbors less.

Peace be with you farmers

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't work for this company but I just got one of these and they are truly amazing. If only I knew about these when I was a teenager I would have avoided many sticky situations. For bowl hits where you clear the bowl or dabs you could literally smoke anywhere with zero smoke or smell. I am very impressed with it and thought I had to share. Just clear the entire dab or bowl into the little filter and nothing comes out. Definitely would have been awesome to have in the dorms at school. Would have kept a lot of people out of trouble and honestly disturb neighbors less.

Peace be with you farmers
I've been doing a lot of traveling lately, got a link? I have a friend who swears by small ionizers, I have to hit him up on the brand he swears by. It can save you a couple hundred easy if you're dinged for smoking in a hotel room. Fortunately, I have never been dinged, but that doesn't mean I don't like being proactive instead of reactive. :)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I've been doing a lot of traveling lately, got a link? I have a friend who swears by small ionizers, I have to hit him up on the brand he swears by. It can save you a couple hundred easy if you're dinged for smoking in a hotel room. Fortunately, I have never been dinged, but that doesn't mean I don't like being proactive instead of reactive. :)

http://www.smokebuddy.com

My friend uses these when he goes to his grandma house for the holidays and needs to be fresh clean and discreet ! Swear by them, im considering getting one my self having to blow shit out the window all the time gets old.

Top Bottom