Personal Medical Grow {Casey Jones and OG Kush}

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyicky

stickyicky

Right on brother. Glad to hear CJ is treating you right. That bud looks sweet!

I'm at day 60 of flower and can't be happier myself. Tester buds keep getting better and better. I'll throw some pics up soon!

Enjoy your stash bro.

H

HighTolerance

Right on brother. Glad to hear CJ is treating you right. That bud looks sweet!

I'm at day 60 of flower and can't be happier myself. Tester buds keep getting better and better. I'll throw some pics up soon!

Enjoy your stash bro.

Thanks bud, yes the CJ is without a question treating me right. Haven't seen you in a minute sticky. Glad you dropped by friend.

The only issue with it is trimming. I am drying most of the plants with all the leaves on. the humidity varies from 47%-65% with temps from 65-75F. It has been two days and the fan leaves still aren't fully crispy which makes me happy, because they are drying slow but not too slow.

I did manicure some of the colas before hanging them. The colas with all their leaves in tact smell sweeter than the once without them.

H

HighTolerance

The interesting thing is that, even though the CJ isn't stony, it is so dang potent that you can easily end up zoning out or even better zoning in on something.

A fellow patient had a sample today of some uncured barely dried stuff. He smoke half a joint with me. Said it was smooth and wanted to finish the joint, as he didn't feel any pain killing effect for his arthritis. I was a good care taker and took half the joint away. I told him to just listen to this track for 1 min. Next thing you know he is super quiet, and in sync with the beats. After the 5 min track finished, I told him to check his palms, what do you know, he started to smile as he felt his sweaty palms.

So it is confirmed by me and one more person that CJ is officially a creeper. Perhaps the craziest creeper I have encountered. Definitely not recommended for people with heart problems.

stickyicky

stickyicky

I'm loving this heady high. The extra flower time is well worth the wait.

I'm runnin' Blue Dream along with CJ and boy are they good companions. Here are some not sdo good pics. CJ is in the middle.

DSCN3478
DSCN3480
DSCN3481
DSCN3479
H

HighTolerance

I'm loving this heady high. The extra flower time is well worth the wait.

I'm runnin' Blue Dream along with CJ and boy are they good companions. Here are some not sdo good pics. CJ is in the middle.

Wow man, much props to you my friend. +Rep.

Your grow looks great Sticky, I have been interested in the blue dream for a while, I hear it is an excellent yielder and I know the potency ain't half bad.

Our CJ phenos look different, mine is heavy trainwreck, yours looks like it is leaning more towards the ECSD and Thai. LOL even though a lot of folks tell me they like the big colas from my CJ, I still wish I could also try a different pheno, something that was more SD dominant.

Sick ass gro bro!! You killed it!!

Thanks KKK, good Karma your way man.

Lookin real good my man. Time to go vertical

Cheers friend.

I wish I could go vertical. I am working with a super tiny place. Trust me the first chance I have of going vertical, I will. Shoot, I even though about doing a mini vertical with CFLs, I think I might still do that but with PL-L as suggested my a great forum member, his name slipped my mind.

I might try vertical PL-L with some OG clones I might be getting my hands on soon. :damnhippie:

R

Raiderfan420

Great job buddy! I am thinking of changing my name to HT-Fan :)

H

HighTolerance

Great job buddy! I am thinking of changing my name to HT-Fan :)

Yeeeahh my boy Raider is in the hizzzouse. Welcome bud.

Shoot I'd change my name to Raiderfan-Fan, it just sounds funny.

Thanks for your kind words man, lots of good karma your way bud.

Super stocked to be running these fine genetics. It was not long ago that finding a Chemdog D clone was nearly a mission impossible. :icon_spin:

M

mikegreenthumb

check out this purple mist i'm loving this shit it is an AWESOME purp strain bro might wanna try it pics are 6 weeks in flower not trying jack thread memories blur for me sometimes but im pretty sure you ran the pk and idk if your done with it but i think you'll really like this better than the pk

75818d1270157282 mikegreenthumbs earthbox flowering perepetual harvest grow april 1 015
75817d1270157282 mikegreenthumbs earthbox flowering perepetual harvest grow april 1 016
H

HighTolerance

Yeah my boy Mike is here. Dude that looks terrific. I definitely otta try it. The strain variety availability has gone up the stratosphere for MMJ patients. I have too many strains I want to try and not enough money/time/space to give them all a shot.

M

mikegreenthumb

fa shizzle im always here i check in every day
yeah i feel you on all the strains im running a test sort of outdoor and by far the purp and romulan exceed the rest in yield and all around dankness im flowering chem dogg romulan purple mist grand daddy kush sweets mohan ram green crack cacey jones my strain jungle fever and kushage n like i said by far the best are rom and purp im flowering out or selling all my other moms and just those two strains now also does your rom have purp calxs ive smoked but first time growing rom heres a couple pics of what i meanim not sure what if i got a diff pheno or what

April 1 019
April 1 006
H

HighTolerance

Holy crap man, you are mad bro, that is one hell of a garden you got going reminds me to give you some rep. Cheers man. I am gonna have to tune in your grow to peep out the purple mist ad romulan. Man the purple calyxes on the rom look amazing. I have a new thread with grape romulan, going and I said in the initial post that my gut says that grape rom is going to be the overall winner.

No question these look fantastic man. Where do I get my hand on the purple mist and romulan.

BTW here is a link for Round 3

M

mikegreenthumb

Holy crap man, you are mad bro, that is one hell of a garden you got going reminds me to give you some rep. Cheers man. I am gonna have to tune in your grow to peep out the purple mist ad romulan. Man the purple calyxes on the rom look amazing. I have a new thread with grape romulan, going and I said in the initial post that my gut says that grape rom is going to be the overall winner.

No question these look fantastic man. Where do I get my hand on the purple mist and romulan.

BTW here is a link for Round 3
if your anywhere near me im in 916 ill take some cuttings and give em to you on the strength bro its nothin give you a few of each so you can flower some and keep two as moms

H

HighTolerance

if your anywhere near me im in 916 ill take some cuttings and give em to you on the strength bro its nothin give you a few of each so you can flower some and keep two as moms

Thank you brother, you are so kind. But unfortunately I am probably about 600 miles away from you, in the south.

M

mikegreenthumb

how do you like the coco been thinking of making switch but im a lil nervous do you get any buffer how often they need watering water retention etc

M

Mr.Smokster

916 here too brother. Whats up? I just Started running Sunshine Organic Cocunt mixed with perlite in 3 gallon pots. Have them under a 1000w and also my mothers are in the cocunut with less perlite. Lookn groovy so far.

H

HighTolerance

how do you like the coco been thinking of making switch but im a lil nervous do you get any buffer how often they need watering water retention etc

LOL I just spent more than an hour typing up my thoughts on coco. I will quote them here. Oh yeah and I love coco, it fits my style and needs perfect. I wanna make a bed of coco and sleep in it that is how much I love it.

The last few pages of shady's grow are filled with coco info

Tell me why you are turning on to coco, may be we could build on that, what is it that you don't like about soil and what is it that you like. I will tell you if coco will be your thang of the future. By no way I am an expert in coco like some folks here, but I have really looked into coco a lot and I think I got it figured out for some part.

S

Socachi

Oh yeah and I love coco, it fits my style and needs perfect. I wanna make a bed of coco and sleep in it that is how much I love it.

You're crazy dude. Since you like, excuse me, LOVE coco so much you might want to check this forum out

Latest posts

Top Bottom