DeRon1

Has anyone ever used peruvian gold organic fertilizers & soil amendments

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Ive used their liquid fertilizers before and still use them in my mom tent

DeRon1

DeRon1

Ive used their liquid fertilizers before and still use them in my mom tent
I've Gotten Samples Of Micro, Copal, Lush Bloom, Grow And Wanted TO Know If Going Forward With My Next Run Would Be Positive.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

When I used them outdoor I used them as a supplement. Same thing on my moms just a additive.

I wouldnt use it alone in a soiless medium, a amended soil maybe.

DeRon1

DeRon1

When I used them outdoor I used them as a supplement. Same thing on my moms just a additive.

I wouldnt use it alone in a soiless medium, a amended soil maybe.
I wondered how i was going to use it! I guess I can still use fox farm grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom along with cal/mag and (nirvana/overdrive/bud candy) small amounts of the later... I have to find a happy medium. I don't wanna get out of control with the free nutes i received from dyna-pro and advance nutrients,rock nutes and peruvian, botanicare:peeking:still have nutes from 1st run but i want a better outcome;);):jimlad::jimlad:

Casey barber

Casey barber

I wondered how i was going to use it! I guess I can still use fox farm grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom along with cal/mag and (nirvana/overdrive/bud candy) small amounts of the later... I have to find a happy medium. I don't wanna get out of control with the free nutes i received from dyna-pro and advance nutrients,rock nutes and peruvian, botanicare:peeking:still have nutes from 1st run but i want a better outcome;);):jimlad::jimlad:

Hello DrRon1! My name is Casey Barber and I'm the company rep for Peruvian Gold. I'm a little late responding to this, but I was wondering the outcome of using our product. You're more than welcome to email me if you have any other questions or concerns. [email protected]

Top Bottom