Pest/Disease Identification help required!

• Thread starter Fuego
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fuego

Fuego

Hi all, I’m newbie grower and first time poster. I’m in desperate need of some help and hoping someone can help identify what pest/disease has got at my crop?

Thanks in advance 🤞🙏
M
4A51C46F-BCA4-4F4E-B7B6-7A985BE19BDE.jpeg

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hello and welcome! can you tell us about your medium and your pH?

Also are you keeping that mediun a little wet, it looks a little wet in the picture?

Fuego

Fuego

Hi, thanks very much for your reply.

I’ll attach a photo of the medium, it’s soil.

As for the ph I keep between 6.5-6.8.

I’ve been away for a couple of weeks and my friend was left in charge, Quite a few mistakes were made, I think over water the smaller plants was one, but that’s all in the past. The props had massively overgrown roots and displayed root rot (discoloured and smelly roots) so they had to be disposed of. Other small plants had white powdery mildew and they have since been treated. But this and a couple of others have whatever this is and I can’t find any threads online with similar looking pictures. It looks as if something is eating it towards the stem, or it’s eating itself, I don’t know. But It’s very distinct on each leaf it’s on.

Thanks
M

jkill9109

jkill9109

Does this happen on new growth or only old growth? Is there any pattern you could identify regarding the damage? I lean towards disease/nutrient issue rather than pest since the damage looks very semmetrical on the leaves. Pests are usually not very judicial about how they attack a plant.

Top Bottom