Pest Infestation?

• Thread starter New2daGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
New2daGrow

New2daGrow

Hi all, i'm new to the grow and am about 40 days in to the veg state and just had some spots show up on the leafs and what seems to be a trail of pollen? its only on 1 leaf. Here are some pics.
Fullsizerender
Fullsizerender 1

latewood

latewood

Looks like aphids. They suck the juice out of the leaves. They are somewhat harmless, but I don't like them getting all there poo all over my plants.

Using a garden duster; I dust lightly, the underside of the leaves with Food Grade Codex diatomaceous Earth.

New2daGrow

New2daGrow

ya I went and picked up some Neem Oil cause i heard it will kill most of the pest' and it seems to have worked great, my girls are greener than ever :). Thank you for the info tho, next time i wont use the neem unless other(safer) attempts fail

latewood

latewood

ya I went and picked up some Neem Oil cause i heard it will kill most of the pest' and it seems to have worked great, my girls are greener than ever :). Thank you for the info tho, next time i wont use the neem unless other(safer) attempts fail
I hope that works for you. I hate neem oil. Makes the pot taste like "poo", LOL

Augestwest

Augestwest

your gonna wanna use the neem religously for it to work. It's not a one time spray and have no bugs you have to spray once a week or every 2 weeks to keep them at bay. Stop spraying them once you start seeing pre flowers

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

18000 ladybugs delivered for 82 dollars is my method during flower. never liked putting an oil on my buds. I am now seeing ladybug larva. they eat 3 times as many bugs as the moms. outdoors ,your going to have bugs. Just need the good ones.

Top Bottom