Pesticides

• Thread starter Diane11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diane11

Diane11

So I researched a few different kinds of pesticides and ended up going with this one in the pic. I was told by a couple people to get Neem oil and although I already frantically gave them some Diatomaceous Earth last night when I actually first saw them!, I want to try this asap! Can I apply today since I just gave it DE yesterday?? And should I remove them from my tent and spray or spray right where they are?? Please give me some advice.. Lol..

Pesticides
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I wouldn't spray that if you are flowering, if it is just gnats then a layer of sandbox/zen garden sand an inch or two thick on top of your soil will get rid of them.
Gnats won't hurt big plants unless they are really swarming, if they get into your clones then you worry.

Diane11

Diane11

Man I don't have any idea tbh... When I explain it to people and show pics, they say spider mites?? And honestly, I don't know! I just sprayed with the stuff in the pic, hope it works! Thanks:)

Diane11

Diane11

I wouldn't spray that if you are flowering, if it is just gnats then a layer of sandbox/zen garden sand an inch or two thick on top of your soil will get rid of them.
Gnats won't hurt big plants unless they are really swarming, if they get into your clones then you worry.
Their in the first week of flower and was told I can spray every 6-7 days!? Hmm. I think they might be spider mites tbh, so I definitely didn't want to chance it. I just hope it helps. People seem to swear by it.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Their in the first week of flower and was told I can spray every 6-7 days!? Hmm. I think they might be spider mites tbh, so I definitely didn't want to chance it. I just hope it helps. People seem to swear by it.
I would stop using it before late flower(the last half), or you will be tasting it...

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Eustis about ever bag of ocean forest has fruit fly and larvae inside. FF knows this and puts hyposasis miles (beneficial bugs to eat fruit flies and larvae). I use a product called promis. Knocks them dead with one application. I ONLY use this (it's will stay with the plant for 30 days) at every up pot. I only up pot 2x, 1 From cloner to solo cup, then into 5 gal pot. I've yet to see more than 1 fruit fly, then none after the 5gal up potting.

15ml/gal for up potting to 5 gal pots, 5ml/gal for solo cup up potting. Any.more and it burns my clones a bit, but always recover.

And anything made by Bayer is the first n devil. Your supporting monsanto.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Bayer is one reason that cannabis is still not totally legal, people think it is because it gets you high, but it is because big businesses would lose trillions if it were legal to grow as much as you want of it...
Hemp chart

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
And half of america still thinks you are just a pot head hippy and you should go to drug rehab for your "pot addiction" and go to your doctor and take 30 pills a day and be horribly miserable like everyone else!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Sorry for ranting on your thread lol, a bit off the pesticide subject...

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
On another side note, since when does nestle make personal hygene products....

Diane11

Diane11

Start reading instead of just blindly asking questions and spraying stuff.Search the forums for what you need to learn then apply the knowledge,figure out what bugs you have first.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...er-fun-bugs-id-pics.55071/page-7#post-1329381
I have been reading SO much!!!! All I do is research horticulture these days! I'm not totally offended by your comment because I can see how it can be annoying to long term growers when first timers freak out! However, I do want to say that this IS my first time, I'm doing it alone, and when I saw the bugs I freaked!! Didn't you freak out the first time? Anyhow, I had 15 minutes to react before ace closed the night I noticed them and I don't feel like any of the questions I've asked have been "blindly asked". I'm new! It's not like I just came to this site and started with questions like, "what soil should I use?", or "what plant will get me the highest?"! Now those are some bullshit questions. Ok so maybe I did get alittle offended but it's only because I came to this site for help, not to feel stupid. I just needed help... Thank you for the advice you have given me:)

Diane11

Diane11

Bayer is one reason that cannabis is still not totally legal, people think it is because it gets you high, but it is because big businesses would lose trillions if it were legal to grow as much as you want of it...
View attachment 599596
Wow! What a chart! Lol, I'm just trying to grow my own little meds with my four little plants lol!

Top Bottom