Pests Or Fungal?

• Thread starter Newbie987
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbie987

Newbie987

Hey guys!
I'm having some trouble in the room. My plants have started with like little burn holes but I've also seen like a white substance on them all. Not aggressive, only slight on the odd leaf. Can't be anything to do with nutes ect I've checked nearly everything including roots and they look perfect. I'm confused on what it is. I've seen that spider mite can cause the problem of white stuff on the leaves but also leave burn like marks also mildew, I've seen that also scatters a white powder looks on the leaves but I've not seen anything online that says it can cause burn like markings. I've already dived into the room and disinfected the shizz out of everything! Advice appreciated

Newbie987

Newbie987

I'll send one or two now. I've cleaned the leaves off so you can't see the white powdery stuff but you can see the damage

Newbie987

Newbie987

You can see in the first picture but the second one you can see a small one on the last leaf and also the top right of the last leaf like a white circle

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

i cant tell if its an egg. is it? lol. if its an egg. pests. if its just a lil spot. i wouldnt worry about it unless it gets bigger. then it might be nutes. fungus is usually PM. if u saw white powdery stuff that's pm. just spray some eagle20 or green cure for a quick fix. but green cure is more like a band aid. neem will help too. but i honestly like eagle20 since its systemic. check ur room for humidity. if its humid, or ur stuff is next to an ac. it might be the cause of pm. sometimes if my room is cold and a lil humid, ill find pm spots. just throw in a dehuey if its a big room.

Newbie987

Newbie987

For air intake I'm not using a filter I've just slapped a 6inch vortex fan in one of my vent holes for air in lol. My humidity on a night when lights off can get 80%+ my temp also drops about 6-7 oC from 25 so on a night my temp gets to about 21-22 oC. I've got an oil radiator on my own thermostat but it's got a shut off and never gets higher on a night

Newbie987

Newbie987

Atm! Just to treat quick I've sprayed with some watered down milk and will do again next week. Heard its good for fungal diseases and will get some spider mite treatment and some decent fungal stuff and use both treatments. If it's either it will soon go after some treatment of each

F

Fecund Loin

For air intake I'm not using a filter I've just slapped a 6inch vortex fan in one of my vent holes for air in lol. My humidity on a night when lights off can get 80%+ my temp also drops about 6-7 oC from 25 so on a night my temp gets to about 21-22 oC. I've got an oil radiator on my own thermostat but it's got a shut off and never gets higher on a night

The first night I went to 12/12 I put my extraction on the light timer and it looked like there had been a thunderstorm in the tent, that was the one and only time. As the canopy developed I started getting condensation forming where the leaves touched so I got a 16inch oscillating fan suspended from roof and fixed to side with metal coat hangers (£15 fron screwfix) and the plants health increased markedly. I run it on max and apart from some very slight wind damage on a few leaves the plants seem to love it. When the buds start forming without extraction rot will be a distinct possibility I would imagine, so I'd get the air moving more vigorously.

Newbie987

Newbie987

I've managed to sort it with some lower humidity and some organic mildew repellent sprayed once a week

Latest posts

Top Bottom