Pests or Guardians..

• Thread starter Aussie farm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aussie farm

Aussie farm

Are these little fellas anything to worry about or are they just small spiders..
Pests or guardians

Deeznugs

Deeznugs

Yeah I'm new to this also.sorry.
But one on the left is the most/shell of the spider on the right(they molt like crustations, leaving behind there old skin). As far as the spider I would think benefit of eating those critters that might have negative effect.however "spider mites" might come from spiders hense the name (I know spider mites are a nuseance) that being said ladybugs,spiders, etc for me i leave and are benifical but that's just me

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

What you have is a single spider and its shed exoskeleton. They are friendly in the sense that they will catch and munch flying insects that come near that plant. However they will leave webs behind so you may want to make sure they are not making webs in the buds.

@Deeznugs spider mites do not come from, nor are related to spiders. They are called spider mites because they make web structures like spiders. I know you were just trying to help but in the end you may simply have caused more confussion. Welcome to the site, and check out all the great threads that will give you good solid info.

Top Bottom