Pests!!!

• Thread starter Diane11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diane11

Diane11

Hello again! Well, I knew it would happen at some point. Aaaand it did! I always check the soil specks on and under leaves to make sure theres not any sort of critter on them and sure enough the damn thing moved. There are not very many but then again, I'm not too sure. Not even sure what they are! What can I do to fix this fast???

Pests
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Hello again! Well, I knew it would happen at some point. Aaaand it did! I always check the soil specks on and under leaves to make sure theres not any sort of critter on them and sure enough the damn thing moved. There are not very many but then again, I'm not too sure. Not even sure what they are! What can I do to fix this fast???
You may have fungus gnats like I just had but its hard to tell from pic

You haven't seen anything flying around?

Diane11

Diane11

You may have fungus gnats like I just had but its hard to tell from pic

You haven't seen anything flying around?
No, nothing flying around, just the black bugs underneath the leaves. What I did was put some DE on them, and I'm hoping for the best! I heard this stuff works wonders!

Diane11

Diane11

Here's the pic of what it looks like now with the DE on it. Looks like I flocked em like a Christmas tree!

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Here's the pic of what it looks like now with the DE on it. Looks like I flocked em like a Christmas tree!
I really thought it went in the soil, not on top of the plants :woot::woot::nailbiting::nailbiting:

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Inch thick layer of diatomateous earth on top of the soil after top is blown dry from watering.
If they aren't fully flowering yet you can spray them with azamax, concentrated neem oil, the sprayer spins to spray the bottoms of leaves.

Diane11

Diane11

Inch thick layer of diatomateous earth on top of the soil after top is blown dry from watering.
If they aren't fully flowering yet you can spray them with azamax, concentrated neem oil, the sprayer spins to spray the bottoms of leaves.
Ok. I went to get Neem oil and they suggested the bottle I posted earlier. They said it's the same thing but works better. Thanks a bunch!!

Diane11

Diane11

Diane what the hell are we gonna do with you?It goes on top of the soil not on the plants.
Honestly, all I've been doing is researching on YouTube, Jorge Cervantes book is awesome, and this site I just joined. I'm just trying to find out from others what works best and the validation of the questions I've asked have been great! Kinda like yeah I read it but is this the best route??? Sorry for asking too many questions :( but I did ask for the truth! Thanks @fishwhistle

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Honestly, all I've been doing is researching on YouTube, Jorge Cervantes book is awesome, and this site I just joined. I'm just trying to find out from others what works best and the validation of the questions I've asked have been great! Kinda like yeah I read it but is this the best route??? Sorry for asking too many questions :( but I did ask for the truth! Thanks @fishwhistle
This site is great and so are the farmers
Ask all the questions you need to ask.. Just post the best pic of situation as possible, as much info you have and trust me, they will come lol

Diane11

Diane11

This site is great and so are the farmers
Ask all the questions you need to ask.. Just post the best pic of situation as possible, as much info you have and trust me, they will come lol
Hahaa!! Ok, thank you! I really want to succeed, so far it's been blood, sweat and tears! Lol. Ok I'll do my best with my pics in the future :) thanks for the warm welcome!!

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Hahaa!! Ok, thank you! I really want to succeed, so far it's been blood, sweat and tears! Lol. Ok I'll do my best with my pics in the future :) thanks for the warm welcome!!
Shoot I've only been doing it a year now and I'm still spilling blood sweat and tears lol.. No problem
We all wanna see new growers succeed and gain confidence

Diane11

Diane11

Shoot I've only been doing it a year now and I'm still spilling blood sweat and tears lol.. No problem
We all wanna see new growers succeed and gain confidence
Hahaa! That's awesome! I appreciate it. This is literally my first time growing and I've been really trying to concentrate on growing something nice! But I can only do my best if I get your guys' help. Last night I panicked when I saw the bugs and ace hardware was closing in 15 mins, so I looked it up and did what I had to do! Lol but geez, as long as it's safe for the plants, THANK GOOODNESS!!!!!!!! But I seriously am one big goofball! Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom