Pete Pellet vs Coco Loco for seed germination

• Thread starter sinse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sinse

So, I found seeds in my dispensery supplied Master Kush and decided to germintate four seeds (to get at least one female). 3 seeds lived. One seed was planted in a Jiffy Pete Pellet, the other two directly into Coco Loco ..

I've had nothing but problems with leggy seedlings unless I use pete pellets, they really work great if you ask me... I was planning to give up on them, but NOPE...

Guess which plant is in a pete pellet and which are not...The leggy plants have already been replanted in the containers to bury the stem, but that didnt help much. I hate leggy plants, what a terrible way to start life off !

The small plant is in the Pete Pellet, its a little behind the other two as far as leaves go but its developing a nice thick stem and the roots are nice and high. The other two plants had to be buried and now the roots are choking when watered. (you can see my leaves drooping after a watering--- they bounced back in an hour or two and lifted, but this isnt good. )

I'm hoping the two tall ones are males and the little Pete Pellet plant is my female, she is starting off just like a like them too.,... Low and bushy.

Pete pellet vs coco loco for seed germination
S

supersuavae

If you can replant the leggy ones a lil deeper to match the the smaller one for a even canopy if that’s your goal but the still look good also maybe lower the light a little that helps them from stretching too

Top Bottom