Petraus, And His Gardens Journey

• Thread starter petraus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
petraus

petraus

Hello folks. Signed up long ago, but have not started to post since recently. Well, this is what im working with right now.

The shitty lighting ones are just some random bagseeds i put to flower. No clue about strain. And about these babies, im starting to see DISTINCT yellowing on the newest growth. the tips and they seem to mmaybe be twisting a bit,..? Using AN jungle grow line with B52 added.

The smallest ones, the two trays are my own creation that i am super stoked for!! Ratz Fink Diezel x Ratz Fink Diezel.

Ratz Fink is a strain made by canadian Bean Boyz. Its Ken estes "Bay 11 x Weasels Sour Diesel". So if the little i know about breeding is true, by breeding them to eachother (the ratz fink) should i start to see more phenos that show more distinct Bay 11 or SourD Traits?

The other one, uder the large T5, is White Widow from Paradise Seeds (Front left) Behind that one is Shishkaberry. The shishka is seriously like done finished in 7 weeks. Seriously...quickest strain i ever seen.

In the middle are clones i took from the ones in flowering room in case theres a real gem in there. (FUCKIN hate when i dont have clones of a gem thats almost done) Beside those on the right hand side. Right front is Great White Shark, behind the shark is Cheese.

Hope yall tag along, and any and alllll ladvice will ALWAYS be appreciated. Dont mind calling me stupid if i do something stupid, i just wanna get better.

Peace n Love folks.

Petraus and his gardens journey
Petraus and his gardens journey 2
Petraus and his gardens journey 3
Petraus and his gardens journey 4
Petraus and his gardens journey 5
Petraus and his gardens journey 6
petraus

petraus

anyway i can put the pics like in the thread without having to click to enlarge?

Top Bottom