Petrolia Headstash ?

• Thread starter g0vnaa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
g0vnaa

g0vnaa

What up whit that strain Reef ?
Are you going to make a new release of it?
Does someone have pictures of it :help:

420king-MASSES

What up whit that strain Reef ?
Are you going to make a new release of it?
Does someone have pictures of it :help:

motrebel genetics has this strain and a few crosses sorry reef but come over to the motarebel breeder forum lots of awesome genetics

JAWS

JAWS

Hey.

any-body know what the KABULA HEADSTASH is all about, cant find any info on her...

W

wyattthewiteboi

i think remember when reef told me this strain was coming out said it was gonna change breeding i think
good for hash ive heard
info:
A highly coveted true breeding strain from Humboldt County, a pre-Soviet import from Aghanistan inbred by oldtimers for over two decades. Pungent, rock hard nugs that hit hard, producing a strong body buzz that lasts for hours. High THC , hardy outdoor strain, makes great old school Afghani hash . Mother of Herijuana.

Inside Finish Time: 8-9 weeks / Outside Finish Time: mid October/ Variation: 2 / Odor Level: 2 / Mold Resistance: 6 / Yield: 4 / Ease of Growth: 4 / Feed Level: 2.5 / Stretch: 1.5x

W

wyattthewiteboi

here you go jaws: Kabul Headstash Its our kabul afghani x headstash a old school afghani that was 50% of the herijuana strain a strong high yeilding pure indica that will knock you on your ass in my forums at icmag you will find a grow report I beleave I just grew out a bunch and all were really spectacular pretty buds about 8 weeks flowering time indoors .

W

wyattthewiteboi

420 king what headstash strains dose motrebel carry?

420king-MASSES

420 king what headstash strains dose motrebel carry?

the old-school woodhorse version of petrola headstash plus crosses herijuana is one and i cant remember the rest come check out his threads hes got lots of old-world genes as well as newer strains nothing against reef hes a bomb breeder but motarebels just THAT DUDE he got bomb hp13 strains g13 strains headstash strains thai strains kush strains

Top Bottom