Petrolia Headstash

• Thread starter gerardbutler79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gerardbutler79

Hi mota. I recall reading a little while back that you were working with some petrolia headstash. Some from Petrolia and some from Reeferman. I was wondering if you'd ever consider releasing some pure Petrolia for us super indie heads to play around with. Would be ecstatic!! This is whats responsible for the potency of herijuana right if I'm not mistaken?

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hi mota. I recall reading a little while back that you were working with some petrolia headstash. Some from Petrolia and some from Reeferman. I was wondering if you'd ever consider releasing some pure Petrolia for us super indie heads to play around with. Would be ecstatic!! This is whats responsible for the potency of herijuana right if I'm not mistaken?

That's a good idea! I need to check with the peeps that gifted me the Petrolia and see if it's ok first.

G

gerardbutler79

Oh hell yea that'd be sweet shit Mota. Thanks! Oh n btw is the Sour D version 2 still in the works? I would get swerve's sour D but for the kinda money he charges for packs I'm not willing to tolerate any autoflower/herm issues or whatever is wrong with them. Gotta say, even though its alot of work you actually make growing this plant fun.

G

gerardbutler79

Oh hell yea that'd be sweet shit Mota. Thanks! Oh n btw is the Sour D version 2 still in the works? I would get swerve's sour D but for the kinda money he charges for packs I'm not willing to tolerate any autoflower/herm issues or whatever is wrong with them. Gotta say, even though its alot of work you actually make growing this plant fun.

sorry I meant sour turbo V2, my mistake :worried

G

gerardbutler79

Hey can a moderator delete my last two posts? I took the thread off topic.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

I too want the Petrolia Headstash, BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO GET IT FROM REEF.

i would mos def get it from mota though. like him, trust him, nuff said!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Project Petrolia is off and running. I've been givin blessings to work the Petrolia Headstash from Loran along with some Paki kush. Hopefully we can keep Loran kicking around here as he's forgotten more than most will know in a lifetime.My hats off to the legend.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh wow, awesome news. Now this I have to try being the Mother? to heri.

Latest posts

Top Bottom