Peyton Manning & Mike Alvarado what ya dont know!

• Thread starter lino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

We all know who Peyton Manning is but did you know we have a world Title Champion from Denver. Mike Alvarado is fighting tonite in Broomfield for fight of his life on HBO. I not sure if it is on TV in Denver.

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_24342669/mike-alvarado-ruslan-prodvodnikov-title-denver

Mike Alvarado wrestled in the Metro Youth Wrestling League (AVA youth wrestling team), Skyview HS wrestling. with quite a pedigree in boxing also. Alvarado's. Scary dudes, my little preacher boy team was terrified of this team dress in black, there mats were black little kids with tattoos, scares and cauliflower ears. So I took my team and walk into their camp onto their mats to practice with them. They welcomed us in a AVA way. In the end, the AVA and my great coaching staff made my team what it was . As you can tell I'm pulling for this kid, he is truly one of us ColoradoNs... Million dollar fight, I'm worried about the lb over weight. To have this happen is very painful, it is something most non-athletes dont understand unless you've done it. Like giving birth or passing a kidney stone. If ya ever had this experience, imagine having the fight of life the next day.

Peyton Manning , you cant help but like the guy but there are some important things to note about PM.
A Lino joke,
Peyton performance is like a good equatorial sativa;
Peyton does real good while its warm
but the colder it gets the harder it is to get him to a Bowl! :p

Stat - not here to post a bunch of stats but there is one stat that show he rarely wins game under (I think it was 20`.)
Another Stat : got to , and won the Super Bowl in a Dome.
Colts Coach said; he traded Peyton to Elway cause Peyton sucks in cold weather (this week).
Suck to be the Colts this wk end.
How easy it is to forget last yr play offs... Cold, and insane fans with no shirts and just shorts on. But think back folks, Peyton sat by the bench warmer, bundle up like frosty the snowman , never pulling his hand out of his jersey pocket except to throw shitty passes and interception, remember? Meanwhile the other QB was laying out perfect bombs. Get Peyton arthritis meds corrected and look out. But his cold weather mood , maybe a good hit of a sativa would get him into the game when it gets cold. Or put the pads on Elway, 4 and 7yds to goal at 4 below zero...Where is the Super Bowl this year?

lino

lino

85` and we have the lead. Colts opened the dome on the stadium and the temp drops to 42`. The sativa wilted, we lost the game. Manning weakness is exposed.

thcFarmer stats: Mention Manning name and ya get 40 views. Mention Obama and ya get 100 comments. Die thread , die

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
We all know who Peyton Manning is but did you know we have a world Title Champion from Denver. Mike Alvarado is fighting tonite in Broomfield for fight of his life on HBO. I not sure if it is on TV in Denver.

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_24342669/mike-alvarado-ruslan-prodvodnikov-title-denver

Mike Alvarado wrestled in the Metro Youth Wrestling League (AVA youth wrestling team), Skyview HS wrestling. with quite a pedigree in boxing also. Alvarado's. Scary dudes, my little preacher boy team was terrified of this team dress in black, there mats were black little kids with tattoos, scares and cauliflower ears. So I took my team and walk into their camp onto their mats to practice with them. They welcomed us in a AVA way. In the end, the AVA and my great coaching staff made my team what it was . As you can tell I'm pulling for this kid, he is truly one of us ColoradoNs... Million dollar fight, I'm worried about the lb over weight. To have this happen is very painful, it is something most non-athletes dont understand unless you've done it. Like giving birth or passing a kidney stone. If ya ever had this experience, imagine having the fight of life the next day.

Peyton Manning , you cant help but like the guy but there are some important things to note about PM.
A Lino joke,
Peyton performance is like a good equatorial sativa;
Peyton does real good while its warm
but the colder it gets the harder it is to get him to a Bowl! :p

Stat - not here to post a bunch of stats but there is one stat that show he rarely wins game under (I think it was 20`.)
Another Stat : got to , and won the Super Bowl in a Dome.
Colts Coach said; he traded Peyton to Elway cause Peyton sucks in cold weather (this week).
Suck to be the Colts this wk end.
How easy it is to forget last yr play offs... Cold, and insane fans with no shirts and just shorts on. But think back folks, Peyton sat by the bench warmer, bundle up like frosty the snowman , never pulling his hand out of his jersey pocket except to throw shitty passes and interception, remember? Meanwhile the other QB was laying out perfect bombs. Get Peyton arthritis meds corrected and look out. But his cold weather mood , maybe a good hit of a sativa would get him into the game when it gets cold. Or put the pads on Elway, 4 and 7yds to goal at 4 below zero...Where is the Super Bowl this year?

That was a total War and munch respect to Alvarado for putting up his best but Provodnikov is a beast. Hope Alvarado bounces back.

lino

lino

total War bounce back

It was a better fight than the skit rite out of the Rocky movies where he fight the Russian.

I watched this kid since he was 3 years old wrestling, a Man amoungst Men! A spartan baby, the one you let live cause he makes other kids cry. He cut weight his whole life and defended championships his whole life. 147 at wgt in and 159-163 at fight time. Then have your rib broke and liver bruised by the next Rocky Marciano and expect him to come back out and fight. All respect goes out to Mikey! I coached a kid Duran who gave him fits once in a while. I rarely beat any of them Alvarad's till us dads got board and put our kids up against old bigger kids to get beat up and toughened up. All Alvarado's are tough even the dads would show up to the ol timers tournament in Broomfield. I'm mourning that fight, feels like a death in the family.

bounce back, He should just go for the big $$$ novelty fught at UFC maybe... He is better wrestler than a boxer... He is at manny pacquiao wgt, HUGE money!

lino

lino

Sunday nite , Manning vs Brady , the score tied at 31. We'll get to see if Manning can prove himself in cold weather now... Lets hope his arthritis meds kick in...

Top Bottom