Pfx X 93 Afghan, And Stuff.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

PFX hit up by my 93 afghan and other shenanigans with the dude will be held here.

ill get pictures tonight.

pfx which was a spare clone, all i did was clone, top, wait 7 days and flipped.. and wait till you see this bitch stacking.. it would make a great sog just in 2g cloth pots, i think you could get a good yield. i like the pfx, so i will try this once i get my cloning game under control and both tents setup all proper.

vape up!

jipp

jipp

@SimplyCmplex ill get a picture of blue too, also the mutant is a dude. the spare clone i have i the tent in gonna flower him out and try to chuck some pollen. i wanna see if he will pass on his mutant leafs.. if so ill keep him, if not ill toss him. but for now he is under a shop light chilling with mr 93 afghan ( he thinks he is cool, laughs. what a tool ), such a pretty plant.
i got a good male from him.. thank you for the seeds once again.

bowl up.

jipp

jipp

waiting for it to warm up some so i can try and get my trike rolling again.. been a good decade since its been on the road id imagine.

need motivation. laughs.

@tifosi hope all is well with ya.

bowl up.

tifosi

tifosi

waiting for it to warm up some so i can try and get my trike rolling again.. been a good decade since its been on the road id imagine.

need motivation. laughs.

@tifosi hope all is well with ya.

bowl up.
Been sick for the last few weeks with a throat infection.The antibiotics seem to be finally working.Just hoping to get well enough to put on a Thanksgiving feast for the family

jipp

jipp

Been sick for the last few weeks with a throat infection.The antibiotics seem to be finally working.Just hoping to get well enough to put on a Thanksgiving feast for the family
sorry to hear about that. yeah thanksgiving is right around the corner.
well here is to both of us feeling well enough to get through turkey day.

jipp

jipp

i was high looking at this thinking wtf chevy. hah, then i was like oh, yeah that is not a legit chevy vanity plate. hah. i was like fuck that plate is old now, they could see into the future heh.

IMG 0026   Copy 2
jipp

jipp

so i know what i was doing in 2008. i was six months into taking oxycotin and now i think a bout it i was already having cognitive difficulty as you see i tried to make a trike before buying one..
( and that behavior falls right into corporate americas greed. laughs, man you can following the silk road strait to big pharma for so much of society's big issues right now.. and for what, a fucking $. )
anyhow, yeah as little as being on the drug for six months it effected my ability to build shit. as i remember having a hard time visualizing the crank boom and the proper angel and shit.. so yeah i ended up just buying a trike because mentally i was on my way down.. trip to think about. hha, this memory did not pop into my head until i took off the old seat ( replaced with new one ).

so yeah, oxyoctin is bad yo! makes you spend money instead of having the capability to learn how to do it, whatever you want your self.

anyhow i got my trike on 3 wheels, just need to do a tune up and replace some old and worn out plastic bits.. but i did ride it around the drive. so now i can start to get my legs in shape and then maybe get healthy we will see.

IMG 0019   Copy

jipp

jipp

my critical kush male is coming back to life.
so this time last year i was still on oxycotin. and i was 300lbs and so sick.. im healthy weight now, off the pills and i was able to fix my trike.. i bought the new seat cover and shit to try and fix my trike while i was on pills.. but i could not mentally or physically do it you know.. its crazy how much they cripple your ability, amazing really. but hey my male is looking healthy again, getting there.. and well im gonna get healthy too. laughs. and i hate the light color :P

so some pot pictures now.

IMG 0013   Copy
jipp

jipp

males, and the mutant i will look forward to seeing if i can get him to pass on his mutated leafs heh.. just something fun pollen chucking to see what he has to offer.. but he is not a bad male, big balls, nice thick shoot.. and really stinks when you fuck with him. so, yeah i think it will be fun to see what happens.

considering i did not really baby this plant.

mutant cookies yo!

IMG 0034   Copy 2
IMG 0036   Copy
IMG 0040   Copy
Last edited:
Ceveres

Ceveres

pfx x 93 afghan.
View attachment 759122
ignore i let them stretch. heh.. but they seem to be growing better ( faster ) than the mother plant, so i guess that is what you want from a pollen chuck..

so far my 93 is good i think.
Looking nice! Those blue cookie.. wow!! I've never chucked any pollen. Actually never had a male. Mostly grew from clone, finishing up my first go at seed right now actually. These were Feminized tho. I'm definitely not against growing reg seeds by any means.. just never had any myself minus the couple bag seed I have in my drawer that may or may not sprout lol..

I'll be tagging along on this one, looks like fun! Keep up the good work!

jipp

jipp

Looking nice! Those blue cookie.. wow!! I've never chucked any pollen. Actually never had a male. Mostly grew from clone, finishing up my first go at seed right now actually. These were Feminized tho. I'm definitely not against growing reg seeds by any means.. just never had any myself minus the couple bag seed I have in my drawer that may or may not sprout lol..

I'll be tagging along on this one, looks like fun! Keep up the good work!
yeah it is a lot of fun making your own creation.. i dig it. heh.
i really hope this mutant male thing passes on at least the mutant leaf shit to one chick.. everyone needs a stealth plant :D
but yeah it will be fun to see what happens with it all, i really am enjoying watching how they grow different from thar parents (at least now that i have 3 that are large enough to watch, hah, when they are doing there cotyledon stretch blah boring ):D. and this pfx is a longer finish pheno, so i bet the 93 afghan speeds that up some. i did pop a few more pfx hoping they pop, so i can also evaluate some other pfx phenos maybe ill find one i like better to pimp out to the 93 afghan assuming i like the cross.

hope you are having a terrific night. im hitting some sky shatter, sensi star x i cant read the fine print.. so who the fuck knows what the male was. heh. i said it was good.. but i should take that back its really good. but yeah bubblegum still better :d

im hitting the tea pot!
IMG 0082   Copy

jipp

jipp

hope you are feeling a bit better today tifosi :)

well i know why i had the tires and tubes to fix my tadpole today, fucking flat.
i need some big appletires and no flat tubes ( this was the setup i used from day one of getting the trike. so next month ill get some and start to rehab this knee all proper, i need to try and find my sunglasses, hah.. probably lost in the desert for good but maybe i can find them something to do i guess, i like to explore i guess. so maybe it has more to do with that, than actually finding them ). you know you are fucked when you can not get out of your own drive way with out a flat.. everything will try to poke you in this desert.

lets get medicated.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

jipp

jipp

All look good, that blue cookies....you crushed that!! Make sure you take as good as you can take detailed pics and send them to me. I'll post them on Instagram. Respect!
thank you for the compliment. yeah ill get ya some good pictures. it has a bit to go.
i flipped it on 9-29. hope you are doing well.

here are the other girls.. SBD, CGL, plemon, and SBD. the two hanging are on day 4 hah.
im letting two dry in there pots and two to hang..

IMG 0085   Copy
IMG 0086   Copy 2
Top Bottom