Pfx X 93 Afghan, And Stuff.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

got out of the house today, went to my sisters house with my parents. it was good to get out, even tho i did not eat as much as i thought i would mentally hah. i guess that is how it usually goes.

water a few plants today, up potted a el chapo to a 4g square pot.. if it turns out to be a chick.. @gravekat303 i think this will be even more impressive than the pfx i train. heh. its gonna get that octopus thing going on. i plan on flipping everything in in the 4x4 veg tent on the first or around there. ( well ill keep pfx around till i get a clone. i suck at this clone shit ).

hope everyone is doing well.

jipp

jipp

not much going on here, tossed a akorn into the trash dismornig it was sick, and the only one, so fuck it.. its gone. i have 2 akorns and 2 ultra. for all i know it was the twin that had the issue.

just buying time here i guess as nothing is working out. ill be moving on, by the end of the year. so thank you for the help.

jipp

jipp

not the best pictures but i have 3 weeks to get them for ya @SimplyCmplex ( pretty sure its gonna go the distance, as i did not manage to save any clones, i suck at clones.. but maybe we get some seeds ).. but for now drool over my chick laughs :P

IMG 0368   Copy
IMG 0373   Copy
IMG 0377   Copy
IMG 0378   Copy
tifosi

tifosi

If you like that PFX you could try and hand trim 90% of the buds off & pollinate the pop corn buds as several should form quickly. Put that plant in the corner of your flowering tent & in about a month chuck away.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

not the best pictures but i have 3 weeks to get them for ya @SimplyCmplex ( pretty sure its gonna go the distance, as i did not manage to save any clones, i suck at clones.. but maybe we get some seeds ).. but for now drool over my chick laughs :p

Dope man,....when you flush...she will fade sooo nice. That's the dosidos in her. She stacked pretty well too for a double cookie hybrid. Already in the process of taking it to F2. I've decided back in October to no longer use the blue cookie male I created. I took the clone only blue cookies cut to a old dj shorts blueberry male. It was one of the first males we decided to actually keep from one of his early blueberry works packs.

Although hes super nice, theres a bit of unpredictability about him that I felt I could outcross thru selection. I've lost the desire with so many other things going on and future plans. I'd bet that this year I popped close to 2000 seeds, mostly my own work. I'm always selecting and culling. It's easy to say "I'll just keep it around see if it picks up" thinking. I still get that urge to want to see every plant flowered, but for the most part I let em go.

Every seed ISN'T gonna produce a stellar plant, no matter how great the cross may be. Trust me I've grown plenty of "big breeder" seed works to tell you that first hand. I enjoy the F1 and F2 variance. But that tailors to what I like to do, hunt and cull..just plain be selective. Once you start getting beyond that you're gonna start seeing a lot of what the breeder had intended, that's not always what I'm looking for. Much respect!

jipp

jipp

blue cookies gets water tonight. may flip om the first. im not growing enough meds for my self.. so i have to figure something else out.. but for now, ill keep the motion of the ocean going as i have nothing else to do and let them ride for now. ill be moving on come jan. thank you all for your help. you guys/gals rock.

just trying to get my legs like they were before my dumb ass hurt my self. id be ok, but im pretty sure the damage is done and just have to deal with it. heh.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
blue cookies gets water tonight. may flip om the first. im not growing enough meds for my self.. so i have to figure something else out.. but for now, ill keep the motion of the ocean going as i have nothing else to do and let them ride for now. ill be moving on come jan. thank you all for your help. you guys/gals rock.

just trying to get my legs like they were before my dumb ass hurt my self. id be ok, but im pretty sure the damage is done and just have to deal with it. heh.
You gotta stop playing with polleb and seeds or atleast get the clone game down you will never grow enough if you keep playing with seeds and mutants

Ceveres

Ceveres

Build you an aero cloner! I made this one like 5 years ago and it's still kickin! Had to change the pump impeller once but that's it. I'd say I've had a 99% success rate, and the 1% loss is more than likely my own fault. Just take your next cuts when you flip your flower room.
20171120 003311
20171120 003226

If you Google diy aero cloner there are tons of videos and tutorials

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
You gotta stop playing with polleb and seeds or atleast get the clone game down you will never grow enough if you keep playing with seeds and mutants
That’s what I told him but he just brushed me off lol.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I think jipp already has one of those cloners. Said something about not having good luck with it. Whats your guys techniques. I just put spring water ph to 6.5 and set timer to 15 on 15 off. Some strains clone better than others. Im thinking of adding rhizotonic and maybe a little nutes to the mix.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I think jipp already has one of those cloners. Said something about not having good luck with it. Whats your guys techniques. I just put spring water ph to 6.5 and set timer to 15 on 15 off. Some strains clone better than others. Im thinking of adding rhizotonic and maybe a little nutes to the mix.
I use rockwool and home depot cloning powder and a dome easy peazy

Top Bottom