Pfx X 93 Afghan, And Stuff.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

yeah, i need a better setup to be honest and space. thats the truth of it.

im not sure whats gonna happen. i do know im moving on tho.. iv had enough. but for now im buying time and see what happens. maybe get the courage up for a date i guess. but man im just a loner. laughs.
give me some mountains and trees and some water to fish in. i remember i use to grab a 12 pack and go fishing every day. sounds fun to go fishing with a dab too :P

bowl up homies, even the shady dude :P

im done with pills i know that, they fucked me up good. i was probably a 5 year old in july, and now my mind is that of a teen anger, its really fucking weird. laughs. i also do not think much.. its weird i can stair at somethings, and not think of a damn thing. but then i have flash of brilliance. ist strange, and also why i think i read so fucking much.. i know i have add hah. or if i put my mind to something i wont stop till i get a understanding.

so how do you healthy peoples mind work. hah. you are always thinking yeah? because im a air head, but maybe what is different is my mind is remembering visual shit i guess i dunno. just random stoner thoughts. hah.

i need to get medicated.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I feel ya jipp. Its depressing when your health is bad. Last two weeks I was hurting constantly. I did start getting depressed pretty bad. Luckily it went away, but I'm still scared it will come back. Been trying to eat healthy which also sucks. Wish I could bowl up but stuck at work a couple more hours. Take a hit for me lol.

Ceveres

Ceveres

I think jipp already has one of those cloners. Said something about not having good luck with it. Whats your guys techniques. I just put spring water ph to 6.5 and set timer to 15 on 15 off. Some strains clone better than others. Im thinking of adding rhizotonic and maybe a little nutes to the mix.

I've tried a few different ways with the aero cloner. This way has given me the best results. After thoroughly cleaning every crevice of my reservoir, pump and everything, I fill the cloner up to just below the pvc manifold that has the spray tips screwed in. This gives stability of pH and more importantly temperature. I use straight tap water and just run the cloner for a day or 2 before adding cuttings, to gas off the chlorine. At the very least, pH to 5.2 (because it drifts up over time to a perfect 5.8) and put in your cuts and wait, occasionally checking pH and adjusting accordingly back down to 5.8-6. But I've found it helps my success rate if I add a few drops of Superthrive and .5ml-1ml/gallon Sea Green and Rootamentary. That way I don't have to worry about them yellowing out before I need them. 75% of strains show roots in as little as 5-7 days, but some stubborn ones have taken a few weeks. Just wait it out, and if you know your pH is good and you feel like checking them, don't. When I leave them alone is when they seems to root for me.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I've tried a few different ways with the aero cloner. This way has given me the best results. After thoroughly cleaning every crevice of my reservoir, pump and everything, I fill the cloner up to just below the pvc manifold that has the spray tips screwed in. This gives stability of pH and more importantly temperature. I use straight tap water and just run the cloner for a day or 2 before adding cuttings, to gas off the chlorine. At the very least, pH to 5.2 (because it drifts up over time to a perfect 5.8) and put in your cuts and wait, occasionally checking pH and adjusting accordingly back down to 5.8-6. But I've found it helps my success rate if I add a few drops of Superthrive and .5ml-1ml/gallon Sea Green and Rootamentary. That way I don't have to worry about them yellowing out before I need them. 75% of strains show roots in as little as 5-7 days, but some stubborn ones have taken a few weeks. Just wait it out, and if you know your pH is good and you feel like checking them, don't. When I leave them alone is when they seems to root for me.
Another farmer that gets good results told me 6.5 ph. Next time I'll try 5.8. I always clean it too with 10 percent bleach solution. Thanks for the tips.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Another farmer that gets good results told me 6.5 ph. Next time I'll try 5.8. I always clean it too with 10 percent bleach solution. Thanks for the tips.

Brother...don't over think it. I NEVER ph my aero. Just a cap of whatever cloning solution. Temperature plays the biggest part, followed by humidity. Keep both low and they'll sprout roots faster. Some strains clone faster than others. Ive seen roots in 6 days...Ive also had to wait 18 days.

jipp

jipp

iv given up on clones.. ill keep the mother plants i have and gonna flower what i have tonight.

if we get girls they gonna be some very pretty chicks for sure. blue cookies is chugging along. its a nice plant.

my own pollen chucks are interesting but i can not really say much about them as i let them stretch as seedlings.. but if we ignore that fact and look at them.. the kush x 93 looks neither like its mother or father.
its way more indica leaning. and the pfx x 93 are growing so much faster than pfx did. so i guess that is off to a good pollen chuck. the leafs are more indica leaning too. i guess thats about all i can say.

hope everyone is doing well.
bowls up!

Ceveres

Ceveres

:sweating: Sorry to hear about the clones. There are many many ways to clone. The vermiculite wick cloner is probably the most simple I've seen - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=42847 (Sorry if I can't post that) I respectfully disagree with SC and feel that pH is very important while cloning.

That blue cookies Is like something out of my dreams... :sleep: I would kill to get my hands on a cut to test out my green thumb on! Lmao is it available here at THCbay? Or elsewhere?

Very cool on your pollen chucks. I have yet to do anything like that, mostly bc I'm kinda afraid of taking a male longer than finding it, and ripping it out right away hehe. Keep up the good work, your grow looks great. My goal is to get mine to just look healthy like yours from start to finish. Grow on friend!

jipp

jipp

its starting to color up now.. looking like purple dragon leafs or some shit.. it smells so good blue berry menthol from a rub. so blueberry is def dominate in this pheno.

tonight ill clean the tent up, and toss my other plants in.. as if i veg them any longer im gonna have fucking trees. hell with clones for now.

jipp

jipp

well i said fuck it and loaded up the flower tent now. cheap LED and all. laughs.
my critical kush male is a fucking 4 foot stud lol. :

couple of the pfx x 93 im just gonna let ride with out topping just to see what a sea of green would look like i guess. i have a 93 male flowering now.. and of course the mutant.. no clue how much pollen ill get but i bet i get enough for a pollen chuck .. the el chapo is gonna be a huge bitch laughs. she has not missed a meal iv made damn sure to keep her spoiled.

flipped for my pal 420!

saved a hit of shattter just for this :)

hope you all have a fantastic morning.. may your coffee never get cold.

vape up homies.

jipp

jipp

hey oldskewl. ill get a picture assuming i can up load the damn thing later. but i think you will dig this one pheno of el chapo. it looks like a boqui of roses but in weed form in a 1g square pot.. rather cute. the stock is much bigger than the rest of teh plants shoot.. makes it look like a knife handle if that makes any sense. i trained it like the blue cookies, so even canopy. i did it just so i could see what you could get from a 1g pot.. so we will see its this rounds solo cup i guess.

but yeah this pheno on a flood table, you could kick ass i bet as when you see this little girl i think you will see what im talking about.
i have no idea how many you could fit on a table but i think it would be cool. the el chapos are nice plants. i have one which i spoke of above, and then its sister i hiope that is gonna be a huge girl . heh.

its a 4g sqaure pot.

jipp

jipp

@SimplyCmplex such a prety plant, lets hope my pollen chuck worked..
IMG 0374
IMG 0378   Copy
IMG 0408
IMG 0405

i may try to reveg this thing i guess, im not sure how you do that tho. ill check shroom heads tonight but i think it has another week or two.

stuff:
IMG 0383   Copy

week old picture of MK ultra.
IMG 0382   Copy

twins akorns
this picture is about a week old.

IMG 0410
IMG 0397
IMG 0418

my critical kush male kicks ass. he is probably 3 feet and 7 inchs or something.
IMG 0412

IMG 0413
Ceveres

Ceveres

@SimplyCmplex such a prety plant, lets hope my pollen chuck worked..
View attachment 762555 View attachment 762556 View attachment 762564 View attachment 762563

i may try to reveg this thing i guess, im not sure how you do that tho. ill check shroom heads tonight but i think it has another week or two.

stuff:
View attachment 762559
week old picture of MK ultra. View attachment 762558
twins akorns
this picture is about a week old.

View attachment 762565 View attachment 762560 View attachment 762568
my critical kush male kicks ass. he is probably 3 feet and 7 inchs or something.
View attachment 762566

Woohoo!! You're killin' it girl! Who needs clones anyway when you're putting out fire like That!

To re-veg that girl, you harvest it but you leave a few larfy bits behind and stick it back under 18/6 veg lighting. It can take a really long time but you will eventually get new veg growth.

:smoking:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
i chopped pfx ( after a week and half or so in the dark ), and hung. @tifosi so all i need to do is add pollen to the left over bud? and wait ? or should i just cut the bud off and smoke it laughs.
Lol no way, you would need to reveg first. So after reveg it’s back to the flower tent to start over

jipp

jipp

@oldskol4evr here is that bunch of flowers.

el chapo 1g pheno the one i mention.
IMG 0400

well i fucked that up. that is one of the akorn twins. my bad.
try again i will.
IMG 0400

three times a charm yeah!
IMG 0429

here we go. hah. what a bitch. anyhow, yeah the stock is big for the size and dirt i think :p i think ill actuality get decent yield maybe compared to the solo cup which i did not do to bad all things considering. reminds me of a handle. :P
and big bitch pheno.

this picture is 2 weeks old and she is much bigger now laughs.. keep her nice and happy i am.

IMG 0354

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@oldskol4evr here is that bunch of flowers.

el chapo 1g pheno the one i mention.
View attachment 762607
well i fucked that up. that is one of the akorn twins. my bad.
try again i will.
View attachment 762607
three times a charm yeah!
View attachment 762608
here we go. hah. what a bitch. anyhow, yeah the stock is big for the size and dirt i think :p i think ill actuality get decent yield maybe compared to the solo cup which i did not do to bad all things considering. reminds me of a handle. :p
and big bitch pheno.

this picture is 2 weeks old and she is much bigger now laughs.. keep her nice and happy i am.

View attachment 762610
looking great

Top Bottom