Pfx X 93 Afghan, And Stuff.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tifosi

tifosi

i chopped pfx ( after a week and half or so in the dark ), and hung. @tifosi so all i need to do is add pollen to the left over bud? and wait ? or should i just cut the bud off and smoke it laughs.
I would have left most of the plant intact,just trimmed the buds off. My outside plants grew a second round of larf looking buds after trimming 90% of the original buds off.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

@SimplyCmplex such a prety plant, lets hope my pollen chuck worked..
View attachment 762555 View attachment 762556 View attachment 762564 View attachment 762563

i may try to reveg this thing i guess, im not sure how you do that tho. ill check shroom heads tonight but i think it has another week or two.

stuff:
View attachment 762559
week old picture of MK ultra. View attachment 762558
twins akorns
this picture is about a week old.

View attachment 762565 View attachment 762560 View attachment 762568
my critical kush male kicks ass. he is probably 3 feet and 7 inchs or something.
View attachment 762566

WHEW so pretty. Man before you chop this gal down pur her under some bright light and snap some pics. I'll put em on Instagram.

jipp

jipp

@SimplyCmplex i can do that. i have that T5 not being used at the moment.
i can use it for back lighting.

i checked shroom heads last night i figure one more week and ill put her in the dark, then ill cut her down and try to reveg her.

i hope i did a ok job for ya with her. she is a pretty plant nice and frosty too.

jipp

jipp

WHEW so pretty. Man before you chop this gal down pur her under some bright light and snap some pics. I'll put em on Instagram.
ill get her done tonight unless something comes up. ill clear the veg tent tonight. and use it as a photo booth under t5 for pretty pictures for Instagram lurkers.
IMG 0443

my male is looking pretty damn dapper :D i need to cut him back soon i guess he is getting to big for his flip flops. he is getting old laughs.

jipp

jipp

this thing fucked my back up.. yo if your pain doctor recommends this thing.. just take a baseball bat to your head you will be better off. this thing was a stupid pill ( sheeple ) mistake, i was hoping like hell i could get off the pills with this thing my health was ok untill oxycotin and my family doctor took care of my pain needs.
InkedIMG 0434 LI

InkedIMG 0433 LI

it was annoying to use too. mistake of 3 of 2008 i guess on my part. one going to a pain clinic only reason i went was because my family doctor told me he may know something new since he was out of college.. etc. the second mistake was taking oxycotin, third this operation. go me!

pfx mother under low light.
IMG 0426

pfx hanging. still need practice with when to cut and curing.. but im getting the hang of it thanks to all of you. you folks rock :P

IMG 0435

so i have this issue with being inside now for long period i bounce off the fucking wall it would seem especially not medicated. anyhow i spend my days out side mostly and i started to learn to cook again ( well just toss a bunch of shit into some tin foil and let it bake on the grill ) laughs same dif :P

anyhow i was looking at this bag and wonder why they thought it was a good idea to use this marketing strategy makes no fucking sense to me.. you still getting 40lbs yo..
IMG 0443

IMG 0430

morning shot while i rolled joints of plemon.

IMG 0432
SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

i need to start thinking about flood tables im to broken to be leaning over. any ideas.

im assuming i just need to get some flood trays, make a 4x4 table.. rock n roll yah?

Pretty much, I made mine many years back with 2x4s a 4x4 piece of plywood and a shower curtain. Yes a shower curtain. That's what "waterproofed" the table. A 30gallon tote underneath plumbed with a fill line, return line, and a fail safe line.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
i need to start thinking about flood tables im to broken to be leaning over. any ideas.

im assuming i just need to get some flood trays, make a 4x4 table.. rock n roll yah?
Definately! Work smarter not harder lol. Really it’s a no brainer, I see people running 5-10 k using saucers to collect the runoff.:speechless:

jipp

jipp

yeah, i need to work smarter for sure.. im such a dumb ass. anyhow heh.

@SimplyCmplex here is your blue cookies pheno #2

IMG 0452
IMG 0451

if it keeps its leaf pattern up maybe we get to 12 fingers. i dunno, im pretty sure its growing more fingers we will see if it continues it.. would be neat to get a 12 or 13 finger leaf :P ignore the structure its all twisted from being tossed into the back of the veg tent. have to water them once i warm up a bit.

jipp

jipp

i need more practice with this pollen collecting biz. not sure what the fuck im gonna do with it yet, but for now ill leave it i guess and just qtip right off the leafs hah. maybe a large zip bag and just beat it inside?
IMG 0454

anyhow, some shots of pfx x 1993 afghan. i let them stretch as seedlings, so not sure what i can say about there structure. but i made them, so fuck yeah! i take it back i like the one with the longer petioles. im assuming that is how DJ got blueberry to have such long petioles.
IMG 0447
IMG 0448

and these glass coated coils rock from ooze,, the no splash guard works man, you fingers do not get sticky using these coils and your glass bulb stays clean ( my larger glass skull but whateva ). you can load a large bowl too: bonus!
i recommenced them. it seems one coil will last you about 4 weeks if you vape like i do :smoking:. so, they are like 17.00 for 3. but they are so much better than them cheap plastic coil things.. they fail so fast :(

IMG 0453

jipp

jipp

everyone having a good sat i hope.. my legs are not healing trike maybe fix but cant ride it i can hardly walk. this getting old shit sucks.

tifosi

tifosi

Exercise and rest,exercise and rest.We exercise to break down our muscles and with rest they heal stronger.good to see you getting out and expanding your life

jipp

jipp

i have to water a couple of the 1g pots today. remove some leafs and rest i guess. go me1

blue cookies got water last night, its almost ready maybe a week and toss it in the dark.

Top Bottom