Ph After Brewing?

• Thread starter Roshambeaux8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Roshambeaux8

So i made 4gallons of tea yesterday and am ready to feed my girls today. However i did not ph the water before i made the tea. I'm in coco and was curious if i should ph down my tea solution a bit?

straincreation

straincreation

I dont grow coco, i do not ph my bennies tea as imo, the acid recks the micro life in it. Also i grow in well ammended soil so ph pretty much balances out.

I believe that caps uses coco and he says you can ph but he choses not to. Hope this helps, if not sure someone will shime in on this that grows in coco. BOL.
happy farmin:)

R

Roshambeaux8

So i gave them full strength tea yesterday, and today i found them quite droopy looking as if they were overwatered. I have been feeding daily and giving them straight water every 10 days or so and the tea fit into that schedule, however this is the first time in their life they looked so unhappy. Do you think it was the water that i made the tea with (ph 7.2) that made them look so unhappy today? The only other change was that it was colder in the garden today, 62 instead of the usual 69

straincreation

straincreation

Well 62 is a bit shilly for a high. Whats the low like?
also are they needing water every day? With those temps even if your plants were in a solo cup they wouldnt need water every day. Sounds like you over watered to me . You should let them dry out. Idk what your setup is so i cant really say how often. Defenetly not everyday with your highs only reaching the 60s.
Happy farmin;)

Top Bottom