PH dropping quickly? Why?

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

Hey farmers,

so I'm starting my 8th week of flowering tomorrow and for the last week or so I've been battling my ph! In a matter of 12-24 hrs my ph will go from 5.8 to 4.8, I'm using RO water and my ppms are reading like high 300's to low 400's. I've never seen it go down this much, I know this is bad, does anyone have any assumptions as to what might be happening?

Thanx
kush

singlespeed

singlespeed

Are you saying your RO water is coming out at 300-400? If so, you might want to change your RO filters… What type of system are you using?

kushluvr

kushluvr

I buy 5 gallon bottles of RO (6.5ph 0ppm). So when the ph drops it usually root rot? That sucks! I hate dwc! I'm over this shit! Dwc is to sensitive. I check my girls twice a day if not more! Dwc=death without cause!

Any other suggestions?????????

Thanx
kush

JPLord01

JPLord01

Go to coco you will be happy. I did I was runing MPB got root rot and that was it no more. Coco is your friend =)

C

chillsmoker

hygrozyme man, it ll knock that root rot out real quick (if that's what you have). I love it. DWC can be temperamental. oh and MPB is Med Patient Buckets, it the big ass DWC type set ups people are running on here, I think there is a section on the forum for them.

C

chillsmoker

check though to see if your roots are all slimy and rotting. If not it rules out root rot and will help you narrow it down

S

strictlyOG

Go to coco you will be happy. I did I was runing MPB got root rot and that was it no more. Coco is your friend =)

not just any regular friend either its my best friend! i did every method of growing for indoor.And coco gave me astonishing results. coco will give you club quality shit bro.

H

HortiClueless

I buy 5 gallon bottles of RO (6.5ph 0ppm). So when the ph drops it usually root rot? That sucks! I hate dwc! I'm over this shit! Dwc is to sensitive. I check my girls twice a day if not more! Dwc=death without cause!

Any other suggestions?????????

Thanx
kush

DWC is not sensitive. Unless your tap water ppm is super high, you do not need RO water. There are natural minerals in tap that even nutrients do not contain. RO water is sensitive, not DWC. imo

Also the less nutes the better. This is just speaking in general. People who think a ton of nutes and additives in DWC is the way to go are sadly mistaken.

Top Bottom