Ph Flux

• Thread starter hazzy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hazzy

I have been using advanced nutrients for 2 grows and have constant drop in ph.
its 2 DWC's 5gal. 2 airstones each bucket . average water temp 67-70 , scrog .when I change nutes ph is ok for about 2 days but then drops into mid 4's .Can't see the roots on this grow because the screen but I had same problem last grow and roots were good , off white. and it also burns my leaves and this time I have been keeping ppm's in the mid 700's this time but they still are burning . due to my job I have to water about 1 hr untill lights out.2 weeks left on this grow but I sure would like to know what I am doing wrong so next grow goes well. HELP

Kaninchen

Kaninchen

You'll have to clarify. What is your input PPM and PH and what do you read two days later?

StandingRock

StandingRock

If it's Avanced Ph perfect they've told me it's very hard to get an accurate ph on it because of all the buffers. Ph perfect also provides a higher range of uptake from 4.5 or so all the way up to 8 I believe.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

pH swings are 'normal' during mid-flower on. I have to adjust mine daily. What stage are you in?

Also feeding at night is not a good idea. The plants need light to process the food

Cultivate420

Cultivate420

If it's Avanced Ph perfect they've told me it's very hard to get an accurate ph on it because of all the buffers. Ph perfect also provides a higher range of uptake from 4.5 or so all the way up to 8 I believe.
Really? That is a huge range im using AD made for coco so far im loving it.

Top Bottom