Ph For Soil

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

I am using organic potting soil with a 30% perlite mix.

I am using the nutrients that came with the grow box (RAW GROW BLOOM and CALMAG)

The guy that sold me a gabillion 1 inch rockwell cubes which i vow to use before I die, said these ph drops were better for soil so i will check my ph tomorrow.

I only use PH 6.5 reverse osmosis water for watering and nutrients on the plants.

What am i looking for and how do i fix it if i find it.

Thanks

Bannacis

Bannacis

A good ph meter is a must, any drops or paper charts is for testing clear water. once you add nutes you will need a meter, cause usually it turns brown.
You can use soil with those cubes, 1 inchers are for seeds or clones. once rooted you can pop those in a soil/soiless mix of your choice.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

that's what I use a bluelab cost about 200$ at my grow shop but can get way cheaper on line been the best meter I have ever used + ez to use

gwheels

gwheels

I balked at the price but.... it will help me sort this out. :) i ordered one on amazon

gwheels

gwheels

So I check the ph of the nutes BEFORE i add them and do my adjustments on the nutes?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

u take the water add the nute then ph use the up or down to fix it

gwheels

gwheels

I can't believe how wrong I have done everything. If I hadn't found this place I would still be murdering seeds

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

we all start out some time right just have to take what u have learned and turn it in to something wonder full

gwheels

gwheels

What is the best product to increase soil ph as part of a watering solution?

I have seen potastium bicarbonate and a silica carbonate?

Which is the best and where is the easiest place to get it ? Thanks

Top Bottom