Ph Level For Cannabis In Coco?

• Thread starter ChuiSoto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChuiSoto

So I've had my ph at 7.0 atleast but am I wrong I was told this is what to aim for but I've been looking more and more into it and they say 5.5-6 aim for 5.8 which is the right answer ? And if I do switch it will something bad happen for switching it ?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So I've had my ph at 7.0 atleast but am I wrong I was told this is what to aim for but I've been looking more and more into it and they say 5.5-6 aim for 5.8 which is the right answer ? And if I do switch it will something bad happen for switching it ?
I'm with cocoJoe. I like to let it range around 5.8-6.2, but most ladies really like that good old 6.0 sweet spot. Soil should be 6.2-6.8. In both scenarios ranging outside those parameters may be a good thing for the specific strain you're growing, and she may tell you she likes that better by responding with good growth. If that occurs, listen to your lady.

Adjusting pH for plants isn't like it is for organisms like aquatic animals, it doesn't seem to hit them as hard. So go on ahead and change that pH to the proper range, your plants will thank you for it.

incogneato

incogneato

You just got fed some good advice. My girls have been thriving in the 6ish area in coco. Usually 6-6.2

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Screenshot 2016 12 08 02 34 34

S

SHIRDABZALOT

do u get run off??

I do get runoff but I grow a lil different. I put a couple inches of grow rocks or chunky perlite in the bottom of each pot. Kinda like a hempy bucket. It makes a lil res that the roots hang out in. I water each pot until run off that leaves a inch or so of water in the tray. Plant eats it up every day. I will give it a lil flush around week 4 or 5 if they look like they need it. Then back to feeding every water. I can grow fucking beasts in 5-7 gallon pots of coco. I still prefer soil any day as far as end product goes as in taste and that full spectrum stone. As an old man once told me: "hydro is for the bread....dirt is for the head." My mantra.

S

salah82

Don't know if anyone still reads this post..but I'm growing coco with greenhouse feed bio grow, bio bloom, and the enhancer powder......do I still have to adjust my tap water I water my plants with??? Still the 5.8-6.0 for every watering?

W

Wdelarosa

Don't know if anyone still reads this post..but I'm growing coco with greenhouse feed bio grow, bio bloom, and the enhancer powder......do I still have to adjust my tap water I water my plants with??? Still the 5.8-6.0 for every watering?

Yes you should pH your water every feed. The better everything is dialed in the better results you will have.

G

grassmania22

I would say 6.3 pH is the perfect spot for coco

Top Bottom