pH lockout! Can't flush it down! Please Advise

• Thread starter shades
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shades

shades

You've got excess N antagonizing something, if not, maybe more than one something.

We dont know what fertilizers you are using....what have you all put in this monstrosity?

for #19, I think it was started with RAW NPK Grow All In One with their grow microbes, then when it went into flower I started using RAW NPK Bloom All In One with their bloom microbes, when that ran out I switched to Jack's 3-2-1 using 3g of part A, 2g of B, and 1g of MgSO4 (instead of 3.6, 2.4, 1.2), and that's what I'm using now.

shades

shades

for #19, I think it was started with RAW NPK Grow All In One with their grow microbes, then when it went into flower I started using RAW NPK Bloom All In One with their bloom microbes, when that ran out I switched to Jack's 3-2-1 using 3g of part A, 2g of B, and 1g of MgSO4 (instead of 3.6, 2.4, 1.2), and that's what I'm using now.
Forgot to mention that I'm also adding Humic Acid, Yucca, and kelp in the ratios that have been mentioned here on the forums and else where. I mix 16 liters at a time and I'm putting in 20.64g of humic acid, 1.8 g of kelp, and 1.28 g of yucca.

Top Bottom