ph meter broke!!!

• Thread starter Ontopofthe661
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Ontopofthe661

ph meter was incorrect and due to me not checking the accuracy ive been feeding my plants in fox farm soil at mid 4 ph.two strains .blue dream is acting ok and jack herrer seemed to slow.no leaf probs or color but they are growing very slow as if they had lockout?please reassure me that it is the ph????/:confused0054::confused0054:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Just slow-growing? Lock-outs typically have distinct appearances because they look just like deficiencies.

If you're concerned then you can just give some plain water for a while, not messing with it at all.

Slow-growing in my experience is directly related to extreme temperatures. Below 55F or so all growth stops completely.

O

Ontopofthe661

thank jebus for seamaiden to pop up .lol.thanks man.yea it rained and i didnt have my heater set up.no bug no root rot.and just some stopped.i pin pointed ph and ppm.im seeing signs of \light green new growth .i bumped temps up near 80.how long till they bounce back seamaiden or should i just take em out for more light on the otheres?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Once they're warmed up they'll reward you within a few days or so.

O

Ontopofthe661

coo maiden.i came to conclusion you were 100 percent correct.the plants stunted were next to the intake on my room.thanks bud!!!big ups to seamaiden!!

Top Bottom