Ph Of Rhizotonic Foliar?

• Thread starter Elevator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Elevator

Elevator

Hi all,
I looked through previous posts but didn't find specific info to my situation. I have some plants that are yellowing going through pretty bad transplant shock and I'd like to give them a bit of N to perk them up. I plan on foliar feeding Canna Rhizotonic today. Do I need to ph the foliar solution or am I good just mixing the Rhizo with RO water and spraying down my plants? I'd like info specific to Rhizo please, I know it's important to ph your foliar solutions normally but I really don't like the idea of adding ph down to the foliar mix. Thanks for your time!

Jeffino

Jeffino

Hi all,
I looked through previous posts but didn't find specific info to my situation. I have some plants that are yellowing going through pretty bad transplant shock and I'd like to give them a bit of N to perk them up. I plan on foliar feeding Canna Rhizotonic today. Do I need to ph the foliar solution or am I good just mixing the Rhizo with RO water and spraying down my plants? I'd like info specific to Rhizo please, I know it's important to ph your foliar solutions normally but I really don't like the idea of adding ph down to the foliar mix. Thanks for your time!
I spray Rhizo myself and never adjust ph. Although I do add a wetting agent along with a few other goodies while fogging, typically growth plus along with a seaweed based nutrient.

Smokey2bear

Smokey2bear

I spray Rhizo myself and never adjust ph. Although I do add a wetting agent along with a few other goodies while fogging, typically growth plus along with a seaweed based nutrient.
Do you use über Fds as a wetting advent when useing rhizo. I put in 15 L water 50ml rhizo 200ml uber 250 sm-90 and 75ml ocean magic should I ph or no ? I don't ph but I don't know if it's right way to do it

Smokey2bear

Smokey2bear

Do you use über Fds as a wetting advent when useing rhizo. I put in 15 L water 50ml rhizo 200ml uber 250 sm-90 and 75ml ocean magic should I ph or no ? I don't ph but I don't know if it's right way to do it

Jeffino

Jeffino

You can use simple dish soap as wetting agent, at about 1 drop/liter. Other fancier wetting agents are great but not a necessity. Don't worry about PH. And when foliar feeding anything new, always test on a couple plants first, and wait a day before doing entire crop.

Jeffino

Jeffino

No, mine is another brand but I googled yours and it looks equally good.
Rhizotonic can be foliar sprayed 6x per day in veg, and in the first 2 weeks of bloom. Also can add it to your feeding schedule. Your roots will thank you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom