Ph Perfect Scam

• Thread starter PeglegCultiv8r
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

John Ditchweed

Does Your bottle say PH PERFECT on it? If not its not the right one. They make both versions. One regular and one PH PERFECT version

Which one ya got

I have to say this cause I had my local grow shop try to sell me the non perfect and swear that it was. They can be sneaky sometimes. So maybe this post is correct cause mine works just as advertised. You have to use RO water with it if using tap it will not work properly. And you can add additives to it without it changing the results. Id call AN and ask them before using them though to be safe. I use roots simulator and MOAB and neither one effect the Ph adjusting. And neither are an AN product. Ill say after a few days of feeding it does slide up some. Starts at 5.6 and slides to 6.4 in a week. Witch isn't uncommon with any set of nutes rather you phed it yourself or not. But by the end of the week I'm adding new nutes or doing a water change anyway so it goes right back down to 5.6 -.5.8 been on these nutes for a few months and haven't used a ph pen in the last 2-3 with no problems perfectly healthy looking plants. My only complaint would be they are a bit pricey but it evens out after hassle of phing and use of meters, ph solution, and up and down

S

Sarahjean85

I use the entire line wit no issues ever! Not once had to adjust PH but I will say that the strength of the nutrient level should be 1/3 what they recommend or your plant will just burn! Fast!

Top Bottom