JAWS

i think it is but not 100% sure...
Ph problem

thanks in advance for any thoughts..
peaceo_O

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Are there any signs of anything living on the bottom side of the leaves where those marks are??
From the pic it seems you have those lil black dew dots/spots and that's typically poop...but I can't say really, never seen that in person.

nebulius

nebulius

looks like necrosis due to lack of phosphorus.
more info would help, ppm, ph, nutes, room conditions, etc. see sticky thread for template

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Was the plant that's exhibiting that planted in a 2liter plastic bottle? Only reason I ask that is that, that type of plastic leaches chemicals into the water if they are reused time and time again. I recall reading a study years ago about low grade plastics, like cheap water bottles and how they aren't good for reuse....fwiw

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:)
BABA
thanks for having a look and to answer your Quetions..

no there are no bugs on this or any of the plants i have going belive me ive checked..

no this was a clone when i got it and it and the Chemdog's Sister went from stro cups straight into three gallon thrash cans..

hum never heard that about plastic bottles and ive been useing mine for years so i dont think thats it..

i do belive its a DEF of some sort and the fact that i have not feed this plant for a couple weeks i think i may need to step up and give her a level three does of ferts just to get her moving along...

NEB
thanks for your thoughts aswell my friend.
peace:)

growdamnit

growdamnit

symb maybe right.. coud be P.. whats the color of the veins under the leaf?

JAWS

JAWS

wowwww STIKK that is an awesome CHART i to am going to be saving that sucker, Phos looks like the winner....whats the best way to combat this DEF?, is there something you can add to the soil to bring that PHOS up a bit..
thanks friends:)

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

If you can still foliar try some nitrozyme, and maybe hit your soil with a conditioner like some sea kelp extract or sea weed. I have been using liquid karma the last couple runs and I really like it. It should help. Also I have used Rhizotonic works wonders on stuff like that. You may be right, and just need to hit it with some base also.

JAWS

JAWS

hello FARMER:)
that you much for the info sadly i dont have any of those things on hand, i did hit the TW and SIS this morning with some ferts so we shall see how things do for now.....

i keep hearing things like NITROZYME & HYGROZME so may be on my next fert order i'll some those up just to have on hand for the future..
thanks brother:)

ttystikk

ttystikk

fixing a low P problem is really straightforward; get some basic fertilizer like miracle grow that's 15-30-15, or even the Schultz Expert Gardener bloom booster, it's 10-60-10, and then use it acc'dg to pkg directions. Since it's water soluble it will soak right in and be immediately available. It will definitely help your blooms and make things smell better too! Used in moderation it won't damage your soil life, either.

For full-on organic gardening, you want to mix in ground bone meal when you do your soil prior to planting, so it's a bit late to do that now. In this form the P is insoluble, so you feed your microherd and they'll go to work freeing it up for your girls.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Glad everybody liked the chart! I found it on Google the other night... If your definition of God is omniscience, or 'all knowing', you can make a pretty good case for Google as God! Or at least a minor diety, lol. All hail Google! Google the All- Knowing, All Seeing! ...even the guy caught peeing on a tree when the Google Earth map car drove by, lol

symbiote420

symbiote420

I just started a fert program that doesn't include cal/mg or phosphorus! My plants are growing and looking better than ever!

Latest posts

Top Bottom