PH problems DWC

• Thread starter MightyStoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Go from 3 gal bucket to 5 gal.....work but only for small plants.. I have my 5 gal buckets with 8-12 1 1/2" holes around the side up to the bottom of the net basket, then i place the 5 gal bucket into an 18 gal walmart plastic tote with a hole cut in the lid for the bucket to set in. End up with about 15 gal res this way... 4 airstones per set, 2 in bucket, 2 in tote. Also try some silica.... this makes the ph harder to change and is good for the gals....

M

MightyStoner

Things are great now! It was my meter got a new digi one and I got some down that is awesome(advance concentrate). My babies have been stable and the new groth is lush and pretty. Shit load more roots. The old growth looks like shit but the fix is in. At one point my water was down to 3.5 so it killed one of the seedlings(it started growing roots up to get away) but that is the only fatality I just hope I didnt stress them to the point of gender change or hermie.

Ill post pics soon. Gonna get some new buckets(at some point on those the 3 gallons are fine for now) and a bigger light.

Top Bottom