ph soil problem with pics

• Thread starter sour power
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sour power

sour power

kind of embarased but hay it is what it is.im using happyfrog soil in flower and my ph is crazy low.i tried flushing and nothing will work.this has never happened to me so im a bit confused.this is my first time using happyfrog usually i use ocean forest and i have never had problems.the hydro store guy told me this was better than ocean forest so i ran with it.help please any advice needed.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
can you get a bottle of ph up?

sour power

sour power

bro i could but i thought there may be a better way earlier i used 9ph and got a runoff of 4.5 fuck i cant load pics let me try again.anyways its ph for sure do you know of a another way?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey SP, I would top dress the soil with some Powdered Dolomite Lime. I use 1 tablespoon per gallon of soil. You might want to give this a try. Good Luck, RB

B

BUDOGHI

wood ash is a great ph up mix with water to ph 8 and flush with that lots of that. water with that and gradually your ph will come up but keep the mix of ash and water under ph 8. REMEMBER changing ph in soil takes time and flushing with too high a ph will result in a burn with out raising the ph of the soil significantly.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Hey SP, I would top dress the soil with some Powdered Dolomite Lime. I use 1 tablespoon per gallon of soil. You might want to give this a try. Good Luck, RB

I use roots oregonisim micrhizae to treat that problem

K

KrazyDan

Do you have a PH meter?....looks like they are cooked..please elaborate more on the grow conditions..ph of water in and out..room temps and humidity....what if any insect control used...,,,happy frog by itself will not cause this,,i'll bet anything you whoopsed PH and the fluctuation is doing it

sour power

sour power

thank you everyone that posted.it was the soil most def.i corrected the problem by adding lime to my water and flushing.no bugs,good ph meter ,bad soil.ive been growing for about 4 years and never had a problem with ph ever!for the last 8-10 months ive been rocking coco and honestly after this soil run im done with soil.soiless and hydro for me.

S

supasticky

Maybe your beneficial count in the soil is really low. Do you ammend with beneficials? It will raise the pH a lot. At least in teas it does..

-Supa

true grit

true grit

I use roots oregonisim micrhizae to treat that problem

Just curious if y'all could elaborate as to what those are solving? I figure the lime for cal and soil buffer? Roots Oregonism for a root/fungal issue? Whats your RH at?

Top Bottom