PH Up and down using Biobizz

• Thread starter Chocise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chocise

Chocise

Finally switched to Organic’s. I bought the BioBizz line and having a problem with Ph. I would like to use BioBizz up and down but can’t find it anywhere. My water out of my tap is 6.3 and when I mix bio buzz I get 5.3.
Everyone is saying reg. Ph up and down will hurt your soil .
I read that some people using baking soda for ph up. What’s everyone using for PH Up and down with BioBizz ? Thank you everyone

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Finally switched to Organic’s. I bought the BioBizz line and having a problem with Ph. I would like to use BioBizz up and down but can’t find it anywhere. My water out of my tap is 6.3 and when I mix bio buzz I get 5.3.
Everyone is saying reg. Ph up and down will hurt your soil .
I read that some people using baking soda for ph up. What’s everyone using for PH Up and down with BioBizz ? Thank you everyone
It's always best to adjust soil pH before you start growing in organic soil. Check soil pH periodically and topdress with dolomite if it gets low.

Regular pH up and down will not hurt your soil, but you will not technically be "growing organically" anymore. Adding sodium to your soil (baking soda) is never a good idea, but I'm sure people can get away with it, especially if they don't reuse their soil. But regularly adding baking soda, each watering, is foolish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom