PH(x) HD HoneyComb

• Thread starter NorCalPiffery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NorCalPiffery

NorCalPiffery

What's goin on everybody. Hope you're all living well & safe, anyways, thought i'd show you guys my PH(x) HD. This is my baby. 2 dome Percs (I usually diss heavy on Dome Percs, but these ones aren't China made gargbagio. PH(x) might be a little overpriced; but it's quality. This ran me like 500 with a bunch of extras (50$ carrying case, a 20$ ash catcher that I replaced with the inline pictured). The HoneyComb is very unique as well, this rips for sure. Second I inhale a fat rip of it, on the exhale I feel my shoulder muscles relax, which is hella amazing to know a non-addictive plant has abilities to do that...im medicated & rambling now haha. To sum it up, it's an amazing piece. The ash catcher is a Rusty inline, which was another great purchase. Stay up everyone. Oh yeah, there's a picture from like 7 months ago I saw it on my Photobucket of a Swisher I rolled pictured next to a bud of Cheese from my old Caregiver in Humboldt whom I lost contact with unfortunately, Thank God I found a new 1 that is even better with flowers & a truly amazing person. I am not only a flower connoisseur, but a Swisher (Dutchmaster as well) connoisseur, I will smoke them no matter what people say, I love them haha. Peace everyone.

Phx hd honeycomb
Phx hd honeycomb 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom