Phantom OG Bud Shots

• Thread starter Sudden818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RooR

:)

congratulations!!! incredible :surprised:clapping:clapping:stonedsmilie::stonedsmilie::stonedsmilie::stonedsmilie:

S

Sudden818

nice bro looks really dank

Hey thanks man.I appreciate that coming from you.I have seen your stuff.HaHa 818 is representing here.

congratulations!!! incredible :surprised:clapping:clapping:stonedsmilie::stonedsmilie::stonedsmilie::stonedsmilie:

Thanks for the comment bro.Its hard to not keep dipping in for bowls before its has cured....Sorry..Not enough posts yet I guess to respond to emails but none yet that I have seen

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Wut up bro shit looks killer like always mang. Gonna really enjoy smoking her by the way she looks.lol it looks just as good as the larry did. Gonna have a bunch of tahoes and hopefully some larrys for both of us in couple weeks. I'm gonna try and just stick to the aliens , og's and bubbas for a while and try to dial those in and make beans out the other clones to have around. Keep showing off those pics bro. Ogiesel and the others 2.

GanjaGood!

GanjaGood!

How long did you run the Phantom? I just finished a batch and love it...

I went 63 days with mine...

Do you know the geneology? I know its from the Planetary lineage, I have heard its white widow and og....

M

mvega

The 2nd pic almost looks overexposed but I think it's actually the trichomes giving the reflection! Nice looking buds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom