Phantom Og In A 4x4 Tent

• Thread starter ogweedman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogweedman

ogweedman

High farmers! My first grow in awhile good to be back in the game. I havent really had weed and I refuse to buy weed from the dispensary so I have been living on the kindness of my harvesting friends.. :/
I got a 4x4 tent, a Coco brick, og biowar nute pack and root pack, 400w light, 10 Phantom OG, and some pH perfect from AN. Usually I mix my own but going to have to build up to that! No pH meter or ppm but I can swing it..
I have had the plants for a couple weeks got clones from a buddy. They were fresh planted in to solo pots when I got them. After a week they were ready for the transplant, now in to one gallon pots. Currently at two weeks they have roots to the bottom and probably looking at bigger pots next week. Here's some pics.
All tucked in under the 4oo w.
Phantom og in a 4x4 tent

Phantom og in a 4x4 tent 2

The roots at transplant from their soil beginnings..
Phantom og in a 4x4 tent 3

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

High farmers! My first grow in awhile good to be back in the game. I havent really had weed and I refuse to buy weed from the dispensary so I have been living on the kindness of my harvesting friends.. :/
I got a 4x4 tent, a Coco brick, og biowar nute pack and root pack, 400w light, 10 Phantom OG, and some pH perfect from AN. Usually I mix my own but going to have to build up to that! No pH meter or ppm but I can swing it..
I have had the plants for a couple weeks got clones from a buddy. They were fresh planted in to solo pots when I got them. After a week they were ready for the transplant, now in to one gallon pots. Currently at two weeks they have roots to the bottom and probably looking at bigger pots next week. Here's some pics.
All tucked in under the 4oo w.
View attachment 753188

View attachment 753189

The roots at transplant from their soil beginnings..View attachment 753190

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Nice. Stage the pots for sure, 5gal at least in the end. Great clone structure but the solo c roots are tight and mature. Did all the plants the have the same root structure? Looks firkin awesome. But the color of the ladies is nute deprived or over loved with h2o or cfl lighting, I'm thinking some veggie soda, nitro if its not clf or hot light color. But you been feeding them, you know whats up with your grow. Looking good Brother. Keep us up on the ladies. Pease.

Dunge

Dunge

Nice. Stage the pots for sure, 5gal at least in the end. Great clone structure but the solo c roots are tight and mature. Did all the plants the have the same root structure? Looks firkin awesome. But the color of the ladies is nute deprived or over loved with h2o or cfl lighting, I'm thinking some veggie soda, nitro if its not clf or hot light color. But you been feeding them, you know whats up with your grow. Looking good Brother. Keep us up on the ladies. Pease.
I'd like to agree with MGG's observations, but for the pot size.
I believe that 3 gallon pots will not only fit in the tent, but will grow as big a plant as will fit in the garden.

ogweedman

ogweedman

Coming on two weeks that I have had the clones they are really popping out there now. Been feeding a couple cap fulls per 5gal jug of water and they are loving it might move up the feed strength soon. Kinda wish i could have gotten 15-20 clones and thrown up my other 400w light. Debating if I want to veg these out and throw another 400w up or just start flower right now. :/

ogweedman

ogweedman

I agree on the lack of color in the photos shown. After I transplanted them they started to look alot better. But I was feeding them that coco nutes in to the soil lol. The root structure was the same on all of them, very filled out. They were ready for the transplant! Got some more pics to show the progress I will post up.

ogweedman

ogweedman

I'd like to agree with MGG's observations, but for the pot size.
I believe that 3 gallon pots will not only fit in the tent, but will grow as big a plant as will fit in the garden.

For coco it will be fine in the 3 gals. 5 gals would be over kill i think but could still work. Im fine with the frequent waterings been feeding about once a day right now and thy are starting to take off for reals now

ogweedman

ogweedman

I agree think im waiting a week or so, they are going to overgrow my 400w if i wait much longer! Have been bending tops for more branches and each plant has atleast 5 good tops forming now. My phone is out of commision with the pictures on it... :/

ogweedman

ogweedman

They are definitely going to need bigger pots to flower in. Need to get some pots and flowering food. Not sure what I'm gonna use yet. Right now I'm thinking of just flower nute base and some sugars. They have only had AN base grow at this point with some nute and root pack a few times.

These have been transplanted for two weeks about:
IMG 20171101 133407828

ogweedman

ogweedman

Yeah thinking 3 gals. Gonna hit the store this week some time and grab my stuff. They ready to up pot.

Fed them with 3 caps/5gals today they are liking it.

ogweedman

ogweedman

They looking pretty happy today. Hands in the air ✋ ✋ ✋.. :) happy Thursday. Feeding once a day still and almost done bending tops. Feel like they are big for 3 weeks from clones.
IMG 20171102 120933149
IMG 20171102 120924996

ogweedman

ogweedman

Been feeding twice a day my how they grow, it's been three weeks since I brought them home. It's been a year or so since my last harvest but these plants are growing fast. Big leafs and sturdy stems. Buying my flower stuff this week. Timer, base nutes, maybe some additives idk. Thinking of going full run with base and benes all the way thru. So that way I can add one thing at a time and see how it changes things for me. To Be Determined.

IMG 20171106 233602715
ogweedman

ogweedman

Well getting the rest of supplies Monday gonna flip on Tuesday :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom