Pharmacologically Active Plants

• Thread starter greenpharmd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DarkSpark

DarkSpark

Hey dude, just my 2c. Change the mix for that loph. they're very sensitive to overwatering and any mix with that much organic matter really ups the chances of it succumbing to rot. If tha happens, you can say goodbye to your little baby. I would go minimum 50% mineral based, maybe even 70%. you want it to be REALLY free draining. Diatomite, perlite, scoria, coarse sand, crushed rock are all good additives. if you're keeping it indoors, expect to have issues with spider mites too.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Haze 001
Haze 003
Yeah thankyou for that insight.........im thinking mostly perlite,rockish scoria recipe you mentioned sounds like it will be purrrrfect! As for those flyin lil bastards named mites...ive been lucky so far ....I think jade imtimidates them.....lil whackado has 7-8 claws on each paw!!!!!!!

johnmshort3

johnmshort3

Hey everybody! I have been a member here at the Farm for a while, but not very active. I love plants. Especially pharmacologically active and psychoactive plants. So I thought I'd post some of my favorite non-cannabis psychoactive plants.
View attachment 381308
Lophophora williamsii
I'm not sure of the age of this Peyote cactus, I bought it fully grown. She puts on some nice blooms and makes plenty of seeds in the summer.

View attachment 381310
Catha edulis
This is a Khat plant that I grew from seed. It's about three years old now. Very hardy plant native to the Horn of Africa and also grown in Yemen. The leaves contain cathinone which is a stimulant similar to, but milder than, amphetamine. It's funny that the alkaloid is a controlled substance but the plant is totally legal. Oh the folly of trying to outlaw, patent, or regulate God's creation.
View attachment 381313
Salvia divinorum
This is a Salvia plant that I grew from a cutting. They root very easily.
Peyote where do you find the button part that you take.

iCultivate

iCultivate

The button part is the top of the cactus, basically the entire above-ground portion of the plant. You're better off eating san pedro cacti and allies, as they're way faster growing and not endangered.

-- iCultivate --

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

i grow mine for keepin my native elders dreams alive! true story! Imagine if you will 300 years of watching immigrants from all over the world call your ancestrial lands, plants animals, theres! Id never do anything to kill a plant just to experience an out of mind situation if you catch my drift. San pedro indeed or golden teacher mushies with some penis envy in there for good measure. Just a thought.

johnmshort3

johnmshort3

i grow mine for keepin my native elders dreams alive! true story! Imagine if you will 300 years of watching immigrants from all over the world call your ancestrial lands, plants animals, theres! Id never do anything to kill a plant just to experience an out of mind situation if you catch my drift. San pedro indeed or golden teacher mushies with some penis envy in there for good measure. Just a thought.
My Grandmother was forced to leave are native land when Hitler invaded it are whole world belongs to god and we are just caretakers if the world spent more time caring for each other and respecting what god has given us we all would be better off. this is gods ancestrial lands not ours.

johnmshort3

johnmshort3

DarkSpark
I met a old man at the VA the nurse ask me if i would push his wheel chair and take him for his breathing treatment in the next building over on the way back i stopped outside knowing he did not get out much he had a trachea so he could not talk but he pointed to the sky and was crossing his fingers i did not understand what he was trying to say then i figured out he was making the sign of the cross and i said yes now i understand Jesus is in the sky that's what he was trying to say crossing his fingers and pointing to the sky i took him back inside to the nurse i was happy to take him for his breathing treatment i am ex navy he was a ww2 pearl harbor vet i was proud to help him any way i could half and hour later the nurse was outside crying because he past away I told her the story and we talked of God she told me he was of strong faith and past with a smile and peace on his face and that she had seen a lot of vets pass away over the years those that had faith past away with the look of peace on there face's but the one's that did not believe in God past away with the look of whore on there face's this is my true story you can chose to not believe in God and die with a look of whore on your face but not me i have been shown the truth more then once.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Sure.

http://www.nature.com/news/2002/020916/full/news020916-8.html

Basically it's your brain malfunctioning. Same as when you're on drugs.
A neurologist atheist skeptic recently had a near death experience. Before his experience he also stated as you did that a malfunction in the brain was occurring. When he had his NDE he came back from it to tell his story that God does exist, just saying I will look for the video and article and post back with scientific studies backing his new theory........everyone is entitled to believe what they want, I'm a fan of natural mind altering substances but they are not the same experience as believing in God.

DarkSpark

DarkSpark

Believe what you want. the fact belief is based without proof is reason enough for me not to pay heed to it. just because some neuroscientist had an NDE and decided god exists means nothing. that's not science that' personal opinion.

Top Bottom