Phat russian nft styleee

• Thread starter Kilo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kilo

Ez farmers

just thought i'd throw up a little room of phat russians (chronic x white russian) at 28 days hope ya like :afroweed:

Phat russian nft styleee
Phat russian nft styleee 2
Phat russian nft styleee 3
Phat russian nft styleee 4
Phat russian nft styleee 5
Phat russian nft styleee 6
Phat russian nft styleee 7
Phat russian nft styleee 8
D

Dr Herbal

looking sweet bro:) how many plants in there looks a few but looking healthy too:) are they adjusta shades in the pics they any good.
peace Dr H

K

Kilo

damn nice ladyz as usual Mr kilo..:handshake
thanks dx ;)

looking sweet bro:) how many plants in there looks a few but looking healthy too:) are they adjusta shades in the pics they any good.
peace Dr H
thanks doc..if i told ya i would have to kill ya lol...
i love the adjusta but will try a few of them growstars in a few wks ...side by side comparison...thx for the detail on them nft trays ;) might be in touch im up north in a few wks

thanks for dropping by

S

ScrogaholiC

HOLA what a farm Kilo ... great setup ... i see some kolas coming :yes

best to you

K

Kilo

cool man let me know :)
sweet i will hit ya up if it aint gone

HOLA what a farm Kilo ... great setup ... i see some kolas coming :yes

best to you
cheers m8..i do hope so i been hitting hard with the hammerhead..first time run with the phat rus and im liking it ,,i could of trim em out a bit more but im happy with progress ;)

about time i got me a new phat filter or a new one....proper ghetto ;) thanks again

Nft28days 011
Nft28days 015
F

FastForward

Holy shit bro....so that's why they call you Kilo :) Good work fella

D

Dr Herbal

Them lumatec ballasts any good you had them long enough to notice if they do save as much money as the grow shops say, They have a switch to add extra light dont they dose this use your bulbs quicker or you changing the bulbs the same as with normal ballasts:)
peace bro:)

K

Kilo

Looking nice mate.
thanks..yours is lookin the nuts

looking top notch as always m8
that wallpaper is nasty tho :D
my plants are not prejudice lol

Ghetto styleee

lookin good m8
cheers danz.. that phat russian is a lovely sog plant ... would like to know a bit more about her.

:rock gotta keep it ghetto

i would paint that all white just so ii didnt have to look at it, reminds me of my nans house lol :D
that proper wallpaper bruv... exclusive from homebase.... come around decorate it if you want lol ..thx for dropping by

Them lumatec ballasts any good you had them long enough to notice if they do save as much money as the grow shops say, They have a switch to add extra light dont they dose this use your bulbs quicker or you changing the bulbs the same as with normal ballasts:)
peace bro:)
I dont really work it out to be honest, just less heat in the room and no buzz noise ..great so far..I change my bulbs every grow and just keep the old ones for spare or harder times ;)

thanks for dropping by

hubcap

hubcap

if these are marijuanamatts creation, the smoke actually aint bad.

got a hold of these as freebies a while back. got something else too, but gave em away....
big, or fat sumthin or other, dont remember.
on any account, thanks for the grow log and keep us in tune with your impression of the smoke.

K

Kilo

I have heard and seen it on icmag but I dont know if its the same...it was gifted to me by fellow grower as a cut se ldn

S

slewfoot

Beautiful set Kilo, I use a lumatek ballast also, no problems yet.

K

keroseen

damn thats the shit m8, you sly dog, another phat grow going on. (picture of health as per bro)

ive never done nft before so ive got some questions about the room. cool?

how big are those nft tables and how many plants you got in there?

i see a big ol 12" fan for exhaust, what are you running for intake and where are you pulling the air from?

what are your room temps and rezzy temps? i know you dont have a chiller so wondering how you keeping that rez cool?

what nutes you runnin? canna aqua?

cheers bro KS

ps that phat russian does look phat for SOG.

Latest posts

Top Bottom