Pheno/Geno types in autos

• Thread starter JadedMarxist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Ok fist off I understand the concept of pheno types in general.

I have 2 Bruce banner autos going now at about 7weeks from seed and 3 low flyer autos going also same age.

The low flyer all 3 have identical phenos, the 2 Bruce bs look like different strains.

My first question is in my understanding siblings while different pheno types still show similar traits from the parents.

Could pheno types be so far from each other it would be impossible to tell they have the same lineage?

The reason I ask and I'll include pics is one Bruce b matches the description from the breeder to a T. Thend Bruce b is the exact opposite. One is heavy with trics the other is completely bare none at all.

The bud structure is completely different. Could the breeding be that unstable to produce the extream differences?,

From my limited understanding tricomes is where the thc etc is produced so does that mean the plant without trics will be very low thc content?

I have grown lots of lowryder autos 20 years ago and while there were varying traits shown about say 300 plants I had they were all basically similar.

I guess the point of this rambling post is, is this just luck of the draw or is this shoddy breeding techniques and should I look for a new seed bank.

Its liken to a Caucasian mother and father producing an albino baby and a black baby, is that possible even with recessive genes?

Sorry sometimes my brain moves faster than I can type

Latest posts

Top Bottom