Pheno Hunting Gmo x Okie

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

What’s up y’all. After a little break and a bunch of life changes, I’m ready to jump into this pheno hunt!

I’ll be running 8 GMO x Okie from Trustfall at Tenguseedco. The plan is to veg em long enough to take cuts, then flip to flower once cloned picking my favorite one or two to keep around. After smoking all the phenos ofcourse.

This will also be my first coco grow. Pretty much doing everything different, and relearning lots so bear with me.

Here’s the ol stats section 🫡

Strain: GMO x Okie
Sex: Feminized
Breeder: @Trustfall / Tenguseedco
Media: Canna Coco 100% (no perlite)
Nutrients: Canna Coco A & B, Calmag Plus, maybe overdrive late flower*?
Ph/Ec: don’t have meters, but I do have GH liquid test kit for ph. Hoping to get somewhere 6-6.3. Bluelab one day.
Water source: City water
Water style: Hand watering
Pots: Solo cup -> 2 gal fabric
Fertigation: once a day feeding
Tent: 4x4
Lights: Hlg 260 rspec + Sf2000
Humidity: shooting for 50-60% veg, drop to 35-40% flower

Well, I think that about sums it up let’s get into it 👊🏻

Last edited:
Lockebox

Lockebox

12/26/23
-Dropped 8 seeds in distilled water.
IMG 3232

I thought it was an 8 pack this whole time, was pumped to find 10 beans. Shout out Trustfall 👊🏻
IMG 3229

Lockebox

Lockebox

12/29/23
Got the flower 4x4 put up and planted the seeds in the veg tent.

Rehydrated the coco brick with tap water, then planted the seeds with a light feed, cal mag, and recharge.

After mixing the base and calmag, the ph is somewhere between 6-6.5 on the liquid test. However, I’ll take a sample to work tomorrow to get an accurate number from the bluelab🧐

Still a lot to do but it’s coming together .
IMG 3294
IMG 3298
IMG 3304

T

Toker4Life20

What’s up y’all. After a little break and a bunch of life changes, I’m ready to jump into this pheno hunt!

I’ll be running 8 GMO x Okie from Trustfall at Tenguseedco. The plan is to veg em long enough to take cuts, then flip to flower once cloned picking my favorite one or two to keep around. After smoking all the phenos ofcourse.

This will also be my first coco grow. Pretty much doing everything different, and relearning lots so bear with me.

Here’s the ol stats section 🫡

Strain: GMO x Okie
Sex: Feminized
Breeder: @Trustfall / Tenguseedco
Media: Canna Coco 100% (no perlite)
Nutrients: Canna Coco A & B, Calmag Plus, maybe overdrive late flower*?
Ph/Ec: don’t have meters, but I do have GH liquid test kit for ph. Hoping to get somewhere 6-6.3. Bluelab one day.
Water source: City water
Water style: Hand watering
Pots: Solo cup -> 2 gal fabric
Fertigation: once a day feeding
Tent: 4x4
Lights: Hlg 260 rspec + Sf2000
Humidity: shooting for 50-60% veg, drop to 35-40% flower

Well, I think that about sums it up let’s get into it 👊🏻
I would recommend feeding every other watering every day feeding can lead to problems.

Lockebox

Lockebox

I would recommend feeding every other watering every day feeding can lead to problems.
That's how I ran soil, but everything i've read, heard, and been told about coco suggests to feed consistently every time.
As far as I understand, plain water should only be used in coco to flush as the coco itself doesnt hold on to nutrients. Therefore with plain water you're washing out what nutrients are left in the media, and creating ec spikes stressing out the plants messing with the CEC. Ive never done this so I'm just regurgitating info at this point but thanks for the input!

Bilber

Bilber

There are so many different types and styles of growing......

With that said, thank you @Lockebox , for sharing your conversion to coco......

I currently run 50ish/ 50ish mix, peat/ perlite.....great medium, but I'm thinking of going a different route next year....

Coco/perlite or DWC.....

I'm tagging along if you don't mind....

Looks great......

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Lockebox

Lockebox

1/2/24
Lol got the year correct this time.

Mixing up my first batch of nutrients in the res:
3.6 ml/gal coco A&B
3 ml/gal cal mag plus
Should be around 6.2 and 0.9

Fixing to water all 8 cups I guess. They’re moist but it’s been 3.5 days since water so time to fertigate I reckon

Top Bottom